Antihistamines and nasal decongestants can reduce erection quality

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
If you are an allergycel, beware that taking these medications can kill your erection quality.

If you have an erection at penetration hardness (a 6 or higher on the erection hardness scale) that lasts 2 hours, take 4 (30 mg) tablets of pseudoephedrine HCl (Sudafed).

Those men who consume Sudafed, and other nasal decongestants that contain pseudoephedrine, also experience erectile dysfunction.

These results indicate that histamine may play a role in human penile erection. The erection-promoting action of histamine is probably due to H2 receptor activation, although another histamine receptor, possibly H3, also seems to be involved. This study suggests that histamine could be a valuable tool in the diagnosis of erectile dysfunction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, TsarTsar444, Gonthar and 1 other person
only take them if I have an allergy , which I had recently. But I don’t take always , will there be any affects ?

thx for the knowledge

I found this out. The worst way you can imagine.

If you are an allergycel, beware that taking these medications can kill your erection quality.

This shit is unanimously known to stunt height growth velocity as well.JFL at me blasting nasal sprays every night for a year straight.

Why nasal decongestants though? Which ingredient there

pseudoephedrine, phenylephrine
uh thats fetus version of amphetamine, and amph does cause me ED but i can get a good erection on it, just takes some time.