AntiLL arguments are the some of the biggest copes in incelosphere

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Argument 1: You won't be able to run
Why the FUCK would you run? WHY DO YOU NEED THE ABILITY TO RUN? Run from what? From hordes of foids that want to suck your dick?
Argument 2: It will cripple you
This isn't fucking based on anything. LL from a good surgeon has the same % of risk as literally any invasive surgery.
Argument 3: LL isn't viable for most
What?
Argument 4: so you're saying that I should torture myself through a painful and unreliable surgical procedure and despite doing so I also would need to still cheat looking like a fucking clown wearing lifts?
It's as painful as any other invasive medical procedure. Meaning if you are not a complete bitch you will be fine. Better be a tall clown than a short one
Argument 5: you would look like a goblin
3-4 inch LL won't do shit for your proportions, STOP FUCKING COPING, no one will notice
Argument 6: and? my 6 fake inches will mean shit to he mental scars and traumas that I already have for living 25+ years as a manlet, faggot, it's over
No such thing as mental scars and traumas.
Argument 7: You need to have a very specific body proportions and need to have exact ratios between your femer and tibia bone for it to look good
No, being taller is ALWAYS better.
Argument 8: Only natural height matters lol
The whole point of LL is that it's essentially natural height

Any other "arguments"? I'm open to hearing them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, hattrick, perpetuallytired and 3 others
How can I enlarge my upper body before ll? My legs are long compared to my body. Can testosterone help?

Why the FUCK would you run? WHY DO YOU NEED THE ABILITY TO RUN? Run from what? From hordes of foids that want to suck your dick?
That is assuming you will have hordes of women just because you are 3-6 inches taller, which is likely not gonna happen
This isn't fucking based on anything. LL from a good surgeon has the same % of risk as literally any invasive surgery.
LL is much more invasive than any (realistic) facial surgery + you need an absurd amount of money to get a good surgeon, which is unrealistic for 99% of people here
What?
Goes back to last point. Most people here live in India or some 3rd world shithole, how are they supposed to save over $50k for one procedure when their annual wage is $5k?
Argument 4: so you're saying that I should torture myself through a painful and unreliable surgical procedure and despite doing so I also would need to still cheat looking like a fucking clown wearing lifts?
It's as painful as any other invasive medical procedure. Meaning if you are not a complete bitch you will be fine. Better be a tall clown than a short one
This is just bs if you are comparing it to other cosmetic procedures.

I've talked to many people who got LL and some of their reports are just abnormally scary to hear. But that's just common sense really, bimax + implants don't come close to this
3-4 inch LL won't do shit for your proportions, STOP FUCKING COPING, no one will notice
Yeah, this is cope indeed, unless you already got terrible proportions to begin with, but it's not like you are 50cm taller
Argument 6: and? my 6 fake inches will mean shit to he mental scars and traumas that I already have for living 25+ years as a manlet, faggot, it's over
Are you saying trauma isn't a real thing? lol
Argument 7: You need to have a very specific body proportions and need to have exact ratios between your femer and tibia bone for it to look good
For 90% of us, yeah, but for some ppl it's irrelevant. Going from 6'5 to 6'9 will do jackshit, zero ROI considering the amount of effort for this surgery in all aspects (money, pain, time to recover, etc)

What?

- you will have scars on your legs which will give away you had LL
- since the selection pressure is so high a lot of guys will get LL which will make women wary of guys with weird proportions (or other ways to identify surgerymaxxers?) so that they don't get pregnant with bad genes.

not that i believe in this, just devil's advocate. The biggest arguments are obv price and time spent and how would you explain being in recovery for like a year to everyone?

- since the selection pressure is so high a lot of guys will get LL which will make women wary of guys with weird proportions (or other ways to identify surgerymaxxers?) so that they don't get pregnant with bad genes.
I don’t think this will ever be too big of an issue unless a lot of guys start getting surgeries, which probably won’t happen (and if it does, probably not for a while)

What is LL?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I don’t think this will ever be too big of an issue unless a lot of guys start getting surgeries, which probably won’t happen (and if it does, probably not for a while)
In a while everybody will get whatever goy their fed, wages will grow more unlivable and we progress towards a police state

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
What?

Ik the internal lengthening methods such as PRECICE have a high success rate and the scars r small enough to the point that can be passed off as a sports injury or you needing a minor surgery from an accident or smth.