They are so advanced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Darkeningstar, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I watched an ant war yesterday around a tree, it was brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ggg.tv🤫, Shkreliii and 2 others
As a child I used to stop and observe ants in the garden of my grandmother's house, there were many of them, but I was already blackpilled and so I wanted to test their resilience and adaptive capacity so I would beat the ground with a stick to test their reactions, some died.
I was a bad child

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Shkreliii
because they forgo the individualism so often plaguing our society

that’s why china mogs us. them mothafukkas will work on the factory line without complaining one bit til they drop dead

• +1
Reactions: noobs
As a child I used to stop and observe ants in the garden of my grandmother's house, there were many of them, but I was already blackpilled and so I wanted to test their resilience and adaptive capacity so I would beat the ground with a stick to test their reactions, some died.
I was a bad child
Water hose :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

that’s why china mogs us. them mothafukkas will work on the factory line without complaining one bit til they drop dead
@Lefty Rankin thoughts?

i wonder if ants had a Genghis Khan who took over other empires

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
I was a bad child
I was on a walk 20 minutes ago and I destroyed an entire empire
Thousands of years of history
Revolutions
Wars
Art
Politics
Culture

What did they die for? Did they die for a human just to wipe them away?

But I suppose that is the cruelty of nature…

Damn im a poet tbh

• JFL
I was on a walk 20 minutes ago and I destroyed an entire empire
Thousands of years of history
Revolutions
Wars
Art
Politics
Culture

What did they die for? Did they die for a human just to wipe them away?

But I suppose that is the cruelty of nature…

Damn im a poet tbh
Go tell that to the girl more 'autistic' than you, so she knows who she's messing with

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, baerr and noobs

@Lefty Rankin thoughts?
They mog us as far as family values go, but that's slowly changing. And yes, they'll work their fingers to the bone compared to us. However, they don't mog us in any way when it comes to critical thinking or innovation.

Take a group of Chinese and a group of people from any other part of the world and put them on an island with no technology with survival being the name of the game and the Chinese will lose hands down every time.

Plus, a lot of their stuff is fake fake fake. Everything from their GDP to their classification of military hardware. If you knew how many shrimp boats they got classified as destroyers it would make your head spin. They're masters at fooling the rest of the world because that's what they've been doing to their own people for more than 70 years. Nobody can report to their superior that a quota was never reached so they just do something that's actually counterproductive instead and sign off on it like it was then call it a day. It's like how we operated in the Vietnam war. Kill a bunch of women and children then classify the bodies as dead VC.

A lot of their military vessels that are actually real aren't even outfitted properly. Then don't get me started on their commanders who could be bought right out from under them.

Chinese students can be terrible to work with sometimes. Their entire lives of studying are only based on only passing tests.

• JFL