Anxiety disorder => fake
Youre ugly,subhuman piece of shit

Disordered => not in order
Brain damage due LSD,weed,amphetamines
Left with withdrawal symptoms
Injecting T
Consider taking anxiety pills
IQ lowered by 60/70 points dont know how to apply my intelligence
Anxiety is due to insecurities or general weakness.No male should have anxiety problems.I had it and fixed myself in no time due to thugmaxing.Inject T instead.Leave anxiety pills they are garbage it will make u dead inside also you will be stupid as shit,smoke cigarettes instead.At least they don't fuck up your iq and go to gym.Much better cope than weed and drugs.Be a man bro,wish you best.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 4123
Anxiety is due to insecurities or general weakness.No male should have anxiety problems.I had it and fixed myself in no time due to thugmaxing.Inject T instead.Leave anxiety pills they are garbage it will make u dead inside also you will be stupid as shit,smoke cigarettes instead.At least they don't fuck up your iq and go to gym.Much better cope than weed and drugs.Be a man bro,wish you best.

I agree for the most part but how are cigs a a "much better cope" than weed, it's not that hard to control use smoking weed, while if you get hooked on cigs it's way harder to get off.

I agree for the most part but how are cigs a a "much better cope" than weed, it's not that hard to control use smoking weed, while if you get hooked on cigs it's way harder to get off.
Well yeah,but at least you can do normal activities all day instead with drugs and weed.With drugs and weed you will lost youself totally and they will make you lazy asf and it is harder to do anything productive.I mean i don't understand people who visit redpill sites and then talk about weed and drugs,that is ultimate looksmin.For smoking part i don't recommend but still for individuals who are too stressfull with life or have mental problems.Only thing i got good from cigs are voice which is even benefit but still very bad doing.

• +1
Reactions: japcel
Well yeah,but at least you can do normal activities all day instead with drugs and weed.With drugs and weed you will lost youself totally and they will make you lazy asf and it is harder to do anything productive.I mean i don't understand people who visit redpill sites and then talk about weed and drugs,that is ultimate looksmin.For smoking part i don't recommend but still for individuals who are too stressfull with life or have mental problems.Only thing i got good from cigs are voice which is even benefit but still very bad doing.

Fair point I agree, everyone is different and there are people who are high functioning on weed but tbh they are a minority and most people who smoke weed are unproductive and goalless from what I've seen on real life and on the internet. I only do weed at most a few times a month at most, I was a stoner when I was 16 and I regret it tbh, it made me lose my ability to become goal oriented hard when I was a stoner. Never doing nicotine though, all my friends who tried it got hooked, and they can't stop. And yeah all drugs are pretty much a looksmin in exchange for dopamine without any effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Too early for this thread

ITT
Low IQ who have not truly grasped the concept of death

anxiety disorder = madeup shit for women to claim they are "oppressed"/mentally ill

Shit thread, kys OP

take some M D M A bro