any advice for a Nose Cel, in what you save for surgery?

M

MistaQlon

Iron
my nose is fucking horrible, it's big, lopsided, crooked and short in length, and i don't know how to cut it off anymore, it really ruined my face, can anyone help me with a way to pretend it's not there? 2022 04 02 04 54 17310 0500 :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and ROTTING
You already have good bones, so just get rhino my man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away and MistaQlon
You already have good bones, so just get rhino my man.
I have noticed that but the nose is still so fucking ugly that it has me in the inceldom

your philtrum is a bigger problem imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Ahrimancel, Deleted member 14077 and 1 other person
side view?? looks fine

It's an angle problem, I've used rulers and shit and my piltrum is 2
:dafuckfeels:

km or cm? :feelskek:

You seem to already have a decent lip shape and a narrow palate so there isn't much you can do about it anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon

You seem to already have a decent lip shape and a narrow palate so there isn't much you can do about it anyway.
he could elongate his chin vertically to try and balance out his nose and chin:philtrum ratio

but his philtrum is 100% his main problem- its massive. not sure what he means by 2 either , 2cm = 20mm which is a pretty damn big philtrum. Its more about hwo it balances with your other facial features than the exact numebrs tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Danish_Retard and ROTTING

How do you know that my palate is narrow?

podría alargar la barbilla verticalmente para tratar de equilibrar la :pagsproporción entre la nariz y la barbilla

pero su filtrum es 100% su principal problema, es enorme. tampoco estoy seguro de lo que quiere decir con 2, 2 cm = 20 mm, que es un filtro bastante grande. Se trata más de cómo se equilibra con tus otros rasgos faciales que de los números exactos, aunque
actually the problem of the piltrum is caused by the nose also because it is very short, even though my nasolabial angle is 97 degrees

he could elongate his chin vertically to try and balance out his nose and chin:philtrum ratio

but his philtrum is 100% his main problem- its massive. not sure what he means by 2 either , 2cm = 20mm which is a pretty damn big philtrum. Its more about hwo it balances with your other facial features than the exact numebrs tho
ye almost 1 to 1 ratio

Attachments

• 20220329_163017.jpg
    20220329_163017.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 0
I am Latin American, one of these surgeries would cost me 4 basic salaries in my country
lip lift as the philtrum is bigger falio

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
lip lift as the philtrum is bigger falio
I don't think that women pay attention to the distance you have from the piltrum or at least I think they will pay more attention to a disproportionate nose xd

I don't think that women pay attention to the distance you have from the piltrum or at least I think they will pay more attention to a disproportionate nose xd
trust me fhwr ratio is massive for attraction

not conciously they dont the philtrum effects the harmony of all your other features

what surgeon reccomended that? Your chin is neither underprojected nor lacking in height
nah i want a chad chin in terms of projection and slight width increase

nah i want a chad chin in terms of projection and slight width increase
your chin projection is fine.

JFL you cant just use surgery to give yourself individual over-exaggerated features. Its about addressing your failos to restore harmony to your face.

Yes actually I remember your chin was narrow from the frontal view, would a genio fix that tho? fillers are good for adding a bit of width to a chin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Cidre enjoyer

JFL you cant just use surgery to give yourself individual over-exaggerated features. Its about addressing your failos to restore harmony to your face.

Yes actually I remember your chin was narrow from the frontal view, would a genio fix that tho? fillers are good for adding a bit of width to a chin

Attachments

• 20220329_105809.jpg
    20220329_105809.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1164588018.jpg
    Snapchat-1164588018.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 0
your fat lol- always makes me laugh when someone whos not even softmaxxed starts spouting about surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
What failos you is long philtrum rather than the bad nose.
I hope you are eligible for Bimax and that a better philtrum : chin ratio will make your philtrum perceived smaller

Otherwise you may inform yourself about lip lift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 17345
I hope you are eligible for Bimax and that a better philtrum : chin ratio will make your philtrum perceived smaller

bimax is too extreme for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

With what surgery do you say that you can have a wider chin from the front?

spend 50 thousand dollars on a bimax when all my bones are already fine just because of the philtrum? This is the dumbest solution I've ever heard.

spend 50 thousand dollars on a bimax when all my bones are already fine just because of the philtrum? This is the dumbest solution I've ever heard.
It’s probably overkill for you to get bimax.

Look into a lip lift though 100% you are a candidate imo. It will balance off your nose and philtrum. Atleast get the lip lift first and then decide if you still need to change your nose

Your nose could be better, sure. but your alar base/bizygomatic width is decent, while your alar base/lip width ratio is atrocious. Your chin is narrow as well. Your philtrum length, mouth width and chin width are the biggest issues. But since they're much harder to fix surgically, I guess that a rhino could help in getting closer to the ideal ratios.

both ..even I'm doing a lip lift
You only need a genio for projection, to get the desired mentolabial angle. Not width. And dont touch your philtrum.

You also need to widen ur mouth imo but i don't know how it would translate to your mouth-chin width ratio.

It’s probably overkill for you to get bimax.

Look into a lip lift though 100% you are a candidate imo. It will balance off your nose and philtrum. Atleast get the lip lift first and then decide if you still need to change your nose
What surgery do you mean that I am a 100% candidate, a bimax? It seems very drastic to me, instead the facelift plus rhinoplasty sounds much better at least from my perspective it would be 47 thousand dollars less

What surgery do you mean that I am a 100% candidate, a bimax? It seems very drastic to me, instead the facelift plus rhinoplasty sounds much better at least from my perspective it would be 47 thousand dollars less
Lip lift

You can’t even tell if someone’s a bimax candidate without seeing their profile view