any advice for modelling

harry.__

harry.__

Iron
got scouted by a model agency pretty shit agency tho I will apply to better ones if I think I want to do it.
I'm currently 6 foot 183 cm unfrauded. 65kg not much muscle but am cutting down to around 62,
does anyone have any recommendations or advice you can give me

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
yes im a model i can coach u

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
you have the near ideal height for modelling (6' - 6'2) focus on frame

you have the near ideal height for modelling (6' - 6'2) focus on frame
lean max?? also considering mk677 for growth with ai. I'm currently lean with abs but can go leaner for cheeks and leaner frame. genetically wide clavicals too

just fix your haircut and pay for a few modeling workshops

archi cranch search on tiktok. goal looks ngl
i mean his haircuts pretty average, just looks good on him cus he’s like chadlite, if it was on anyone under chadlite it would look shit
IMG 1343

thinking a mod cut might be more nt, and it’s usually favored by modeling agencies.
IMG 1344
IMG 1345
IMG 1346

yeah i will look into a mod for sure. his hair looks chopped there but in other photos its rlly good. also any advice to ascend to chadlite from where I am now ?
i mean his haircuts pretty average, just looks good on him cus he’s like chadlite, if it was on anyone under chadlite it would look shit
View attachment 3020934
thinking a mod cut might be more nt, and it’s usually favored by modeling agencies.
View attachment 3020937View attachment 3020938View attachment 3020939
i

yeah i will look into a mod for sure. his hair looks chopped there but in other photos its rlly good. also any advice to ascend to chadlite from where I am now ?

i
maybe like a rhino, you’re pretty much there already, just need to fix the hair to secure it, that mullet’s setting you back

ask for modeling help on an incel forum theory

• +1
Reactions: harry.__