N

Notthatguy

Silver
20230912 205410

• +1
Reactions: seeking wisdom and ConfusedBolivian
In ur case, accutane.

In ur case, accutane.
Yea good thing im goin to the doctor next week and finally shut this shit down but looking for tips and shit to do after accutane if i get it

1. sun
  2. 1 ingredient foods (eggs, milk, parmigiano , steak, ground beef, OJ)
  3. stop all supplementation of vitamins if you take them and focus on the first 2 steps

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
dont take accutane

Accutane, skin is genetic. Nothing in terms of skin care will fix it, I have tried and nothing works

1. sun
  2. 1 ingredient foods (eggs, milk, parmigiano , steak, ground beef, OJ)
  3. stop all supplementation of vitamins if you take them and focus on the first 2 steps
cope, he'll still have acne either way

Tretinoin

Stop eating dairy

Start eating carrots, at least 2 a day

Start icing your face to reduce the puffiness.
Massage/trace your eye area with a spoon that was held in the freezer because ice may harm your eye area (try not to get a frostbite xd)

Hop on Accutane, it might help you

Start sleeping on your back and use mouth tape and nose tape for the bump on your nose (Make sure that you change your pillowcases at least 2 times a week)

If you see no results from Accutane, I suggest this set from CeraVe Amazon product ASIN B07YF49XG5
Start weight exercising at least 3 or 4 times it will help you develop a better jawline, and it will teach you discipline

If you don't have a sleeping schedule, make one and do it strictly. I recommend at least 8 hours of sleep

Hope my advices help you!
(Don't ropemaxx. You have a chance!)

Last edited:
Accutane. That shit will nuke your acne

Start eating carrots, at least 2 a day

Start icing your face to reduce the puffiness.
Massage/trace your eye area with a spoon that was held in the freezer because ice may harm your eye area (try not to get a frostbite xd)

Hop on Accutane, it might help you

Start sleeping on your back and use mouth tape and nose tape for the bump on your nose (Make sure that you change your pillowcases at least 2 times a week)

If you see no results from Accutane, I suggest this set from CeraVe Amazon product ASIN B07YF49XG5
Start weight exercising at least 3 or 4 times it will help you develop a better jawline, and it will teach you discipline

If you don't have a sleeping schedule, make one and do it strictly. I recommend at least 8 hours of sleep

Hope my advices help you!
(Don't ropemaxx. You have a chance!)
What about my side profile is it ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_232424_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_232424_Gallery.jpg
    911.7 KB · Views: 0
What about my side profile? Is it ok
Totally, you have a really good side profile.
By going to the gym regularly, you'll be able to build a strong jawline. Try chewing hard gum for like 30-40ish minutes a day. And also get a gua sha it will help you. Mewing is a must. I hope you know that. You have a beautiful nose, btw I'm jealous cause mine is kind of crooked cause I broke it, haha. Give yourself time, and you'll see massive results.
Also can you tell me your age, height and weight?

By going to the gym regularly, you'll be able to build a strong jawline. Try chewing hard gum for like 30-40ish minutes a day. And also get a gua sha it will help you. Mewing is a must. I hope you know that. You have a beautiful nose, btw I'm jealous cause mine is kind of crooked cause I broke it, haha. Give yourself time, and you'll see massive results.
Would you beleive me if i told u i used to be subhuman

Im 18 for 20 days now

• +1
Reactions: seeking wisdom
Looks like you have a recessed maxilla but not bad side profile

Looks like you have a recessed maxilla but not bad side profile
Nah his maxilla can be fixed with a surgery but in his case that won't be needed cause of his straight nose