Any advice on best way to make girl cum

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
I'm meeting that girl tmr night we are get high then do the deed what are best techniques and position I used to not gaf him t that but I wanna blow her away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Rub nipples, rub clitoris, rub g-spot. You pretty much need foreplay to not suck if your dick isn't the size of a Pringles can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, Chadelite and 4 others
Rub nipples, rub clitoris, rub g-spot. You pretty much need foreplay to not suck if your dick isn't the size of a Pringles can.
My cock pretty swole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, .👽. and 3 others
Depends from girl to girl. If she is a girl that does not cum fast it is very unlikely to achieve it at your first meeting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I think only good looks and big dick have been proven to make them cum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Depends from girl to girl. If she is a girl that does not cum fast it is very unlikely to achieve it at your first meeting
pré act is usually everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
beat her

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, Deleted and 4 others
if girls don't cum from PiV with you it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jacobrb07, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
Act like Pitt ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I'm gonna kiss her and her neck then take shirt off and kiss her while play and suck boobs then move down and kiss panties and rub panties then go back up to mouth and move back down

I am
What? Just rub her clit and g-spot dude. Be efficient.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
just have a monster penis.

• +1
seems to be,i never fucked.
Praise the Lord

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
don't get too high if you're inexperienced. Start slowly w/ foreplay and focus on the clit. Also if this is your 1st time she might get really wet during the foreplay but that doesn't mean she's cumming, it is a good sign tho

• +1
Kiss her face mouth

• +1
don't get too high if you're inexperienced. Start slowly w/ foreplay and focus on the clit. Also if this is your 1st time she might get really wet during the foreplay but that doesn't mean she's cumming, it is a good sign tho
What about best position for vaginal orgasm I'm thinking to let her get on or I will put her legs over my shoulders and still I think my penis is large enough to have a good change of vagina orgasm if I can last

• +1
you're probably not going to make her cum with your dick unless she's already really close, or she rides you and you let her control and grind while its inside instead of inserting in and out

I gave my ex multiple orgasms when we'd fuck using my tongue, just tonguing the fuck out of her clit and going back and forth between using my fingers for like 30 minutes. You could also have her ride your face so she can control what happens

either way, clit stimulation and/or g spot hitting is a must. do you know where either of these are, friend?

• +1
In
you're probably not going to make her cum with your dick unless she's already really close, or she rides you and you let her control and grind while its inside instead of inserting in and out

I gave my ex multiple orgasms when we'd fuck using my tongue, just tonguing the fuck out of her clit and going back and forth between using my fingers for like 30 minutes. You could also have her ride your face so she can control what happens

either way, clit stimulation and/or g spot hitting is a must. do you know where either of these are, friend?
Indeed I do I will finger her and stuff I'll let her ride my cock so she can control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Heirio
Indeed I do I will finger her and stuff I'll let her ride my cock so she can control
clit stimulation with your tongue is the best way in my opinion, but girls are diff so idk

you know how to finger correctly right? cause they've been doing it to themself for years so unless you do it right its prob gonna suck, just like how every handjob i've ever gotten has been ass compared to jerking off

• +1
I wish i had a descent girl, over for my youth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
clit stimulation with your tongue is the best way in my opinion, but girls are diff so idk

you know how to finger correctly right? cause they've been doing it to themself for years so unless you do it right its prob gonna suck, just like how every handjob i've ever gotten has been ass compared to jerking off
Just do come to me motion and make sure it rubs and applies pressure to g spot?

• +1
Just do come to me motion and make sure it rubs and applies pressure to g spot?
yea, and more pressure than you think too, and slower

doing this as you lick the clit = bitches go nuts

• +1

Thanks bro

• +1
  • Love it
you'll need a lot of stamina though lol your tongue will get tired faster than you think
Not mine I hard new and tongue chew 😎

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and Heirio

How do you stimulate the g spot

• +1
  • Hmm...
How do you stimulate the g spot
google it lol

basically its like 3 inches inside, at the top, and its an area

imagine reverse cowgirl, its exactly where your dick would be hitting if she leaned back on you

• +1
Lmao I'm doing what I want not for her pleasure I wanna suck her nipples and tease her like the Pitt I am
Any advice on best way to make girl cum

• +1
perfect place to ask

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
google it lol

basically its like 3 inches inside, at the top, and its an area

imagine reverse cowgirl, its exactly where your dick would be hitting if she leaned back on you
Isn't it in the anus?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
finger her

• +1
Isn't it in the anus?
No. You might be thinking of prostate massage for men, which has been described as the male g-spot, and is one of the gayest things in existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Heirio and TsarTsar444
No. You might be thinking of prostate massage for men, which has been described as the male g-spot, and is one of the gayest things in existence.
So do girls have anything in the anus to stimulate them? Some find it painful while others very like a finger there

• +1
  • Hmm...
So do girls have anything in the anus to stimulate them? Some find it painful while others very like a finger there
There's the anus, itself. That's a sensitive spot. You could also stimulate the vagina indirectly through the rectum, in theory.

• +1