Any Australian Cels here?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
What’s happening with the election over there. I’ve seen posts around online about it. Do you guys have a new president or something? Is he based or blue pilled?

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yes, and Idk. if you're into politics here you are a faggot to me. All i know is that the equivalent of a conservative was elected

Yes, and Idk. if you're into politics here you are a faggot to me. All i know is that the equivalent of a conservative was elected
Reported for calling me a faggot.
No tolerance policy here tbh

Reported for calling me a faggot.
No tolerance policy here tbh
Hello there you fucking faggot. You better 1v1 me right fucking now. You are a pathetic little faggot. The only shit you own is that pathetic iron armor and your faggot iron axe. You are nothing compared to me and my enchanted diamond gear and my fire aspect sword. Fucking fight me, you little faggot. You are the definition of fucking faggot in the minecraft community and I hope that 50 subscriber minecraft channel of yours shuts down. I will fucking celebrate once it gets shut down. If you don't surrender RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I SWEAR THAT I WILL SEND MY WHOLE FAGGOT MINEPLEX CREW ON YOUR PATHETIC FAGGOT ASS.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Sean O'Aspie
put another shrimp on the barby, its fucked mate, fuckin big time

put another shrimp on the barby, its fucked mate, fuckin big time

voted for scott morrison cuz he has a big skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and RichardSpencel
Vote for zyzz tuna party

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
probably a cuck that got elected tbh. the ppl no in the west never had a voice or whatever bluepilled shit spewed to make ppl think they make a difference it's all charades buddy boyos. (((they))) always win

Cuck prime minister retained his position despite bigger cuck trying to take it.