Any autism cures?

K

Kirby7000

Master
I must have autism and just now realizing it. Its not super bad, but might be gut related. I notice when drinking and taking strong fermented foods people enjoy my company and im more social. Without it, usually when I speak people just stare at me. I notice that my face looks droopy and odd, possible being that I cannot make the proper faces in social settings due to bad gut health or autism. WHen I look in the mirror and think I look good, I actually must look bad because people treat me horrible. When I think I look bad people treat me good. So I obviously cant determine what looks socially acceptable. Any tips to cure autism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Imretarded?, ryuken and 1 other person
Shrooms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Arsene and Imretarded?
I've heard that stuff can make you more socially competent but I'm pretty sure it's from reseting negative social conditioning. Autism is a brain disorder, you can't reset that.

• Woah
Reactions: retardedcel
I've heard that stuff can make you more socially competent but I'm pretty sure it's from reseting negative social conditioning. Autism is a brain disorder, you can't reset that.
Insaid that as a joke bro relax :):geek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
So pretty much become better looking and experience positive feedback

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
Autism does not affect inceldom so curing it is a waste of time

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Autism does not affect inceldom so curing it is a waste of time
I’ve met two autist with 10+ body counts. Unless your one of those that’s obsessed with trains or some shit then being nt is overhyped

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I’ve met two autist with 10+ body counts. Unless your one of those that’s obsessed with trains or some shit then being nt is overhyped
How attractive were they?

Can you show me a persona who looks like them?
6/10 is relative

Can’t find example of a 6 that looks like them

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I must have autism and just now realizing it. Its not super bad, but might be gut related. I notice when drinking and taking strong fermented foods people enjoy my company and im more social. Without it, usually when I speak people just stare at me. I notice that my face looks droopy and odd, possible being that I cannot make the proper faces in social settings due to bad gut health or autism. WHen I look in the mirror and think I look good, I actually must look bad because people treat me horrible. When I think I look bad people treat me good. So I obviously cant determine what looks socially acceptable. Any tips to cure autism?
Kiss NT girl. Or fecal transplant from NT person.

Seriously read up on gut bacteria. Can basically make you normie.