Any bad experiences with aipctshop?

aids

aids

The next Jason Lewis.
Just got some isotretinoin from somebody who bought off that website, anybody experienced any acute side effects from their products?

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Ordered accutane/tretiva twice, shits drying me out galore like how it did when I got it prescribed from the doctor a couple years ago so its not a sugar pill or some shit

they're legit but pct.zone is cheaper and same thing, all from india
bro im so dumb. i orignally bought from dashpct and it was great. took about a month for delivery but product worked.

idk why i thought i ordered from aipctshop, i just placed like a 80$ order on aipctshop so hopefully they dont scam me.

Ordered accutane/tretiva twice, shits drying me out galore like how it did when I got it prescribed from the doctor a couple years ago so its not a sugar pill or some shit
have u tried accufine over tretiva? I have tretiva in hand currently and using it, works great. but accufine is alot cheaper, like half the price. dont know why its so much cheaper tbh

Aipctshop I did a $150 and $80 order both within the last couple months.

First order july 13 and tracking the 15th 7am pst and second order august 7th tracking number next day 7am pst.

Im in America, both arrived within 2 weeks to West Coast, they do customs in New York.

• +1
have u tried accufine over tretiva? I have tretiva in hand currently and using it, works great. but accufine is alot cheaper, like half the price. dont know why its so much cheaper tbh
I haven't, saw some people on reddit say accufine was a sugar pill and I didn't feel like gambling on it.

I can say though I thought the 20mg from the doctor was a sugar pill so maybe thats what happened to the people that tried accufine, just too low dosage or maybe not taking the pill with lots of fat.

I feel you, I just bought my full cycle of220mg/kg at 2 months 40 mg, 5 months 80mg, sunk my bank account.

• +1
I haven't, saw some people on reddit say accufine was a sugar pill and I didn't feel like gambling on it.

I can say though I thought the 20mg from the doctor was a sugar pill so maybe thats what happened to the people that tried accufine, just too low dosage or maybe not taking the pill with lots of fat.

I feel you, I just bought my full cycle of220mg/kg at 2 months 40 mg, 5 months 80mg, sunk my bank account.
yea so odd that its that cheap, ig ill play it safe. easy way to know if it works is if ur lips get dry and cracked. and bet im in west coast too so hopefully its only 2 weeks.

yea so odd that its that cheap, ig ill play it safe. easy way to know if it works is if ur lips get dry and cracked. and bet im in west coast too so hopefully its
yeah dried me out within 3 days 40mg tretiva, 1 month in so far, good luck to you

• +1
yea so odd that its that cheap, ig ill play it safe. easy way to know if it works is if ur lips get dry and cracked. and bet im in west coast too so hopefully its only 2 weeks.
Lowkey scary because I don't really have any noticeable sides, given I am only taking 10mg/day equivalent (30mg/3 days) but the guy I bought off was taking 60mg/day with sides so shouldn't worry.
Even if it's a sugar pill, the placebo effect is carrying me right now so no complaints.