Any BBC or basketball heads with good insight on whether Bronny James deserved to get drafted at all?

alien

alien

Kraken
He got drafted #55 by the Lakers because of his daddy. But is this nigga even good enough to be drafted #58 in the NBA or is he only in the NBA due to nepotism? I've looked at his Summer League stats. This nigga has been trash for like what? 3 games now? This nigga supposed to be a 3-and-D guard. I don't think he even made one 3 pointer in the entire Summer League thus far. It seems like he doesn't even have a jump shot. He mostly scores by cutting to the basket and getting fouled and making free throws. So he looks like he's a 6'1" slasher like Allen Iverson (except way less talented) but the scouts say he's 3 and D. lmfao.

i don't watch sports that have a female equivalent

sorry

Surprised he only grew up to be 6’1.

Always thought he would be at least 6’4.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Surprised he only grew up to be 6’1.

Always thought he would be at least 6’4.
Allegedly he measured out to 6'1.5" at the NBA draft combine. I forgot the half an inch. ;) lmfao.
It's crazy though. His dad is allegedly 6'9". Even if Lebron is 6'9" with sneakers and Bronny is 6'1.5" bare foot, that's still crazy tho.
And Bronny is gonna turn 20 October 6th. He might very well be done growing. :(
Bronny being 6'1.5" wouldn't be so bad if he was a good playmaker. But apparently he doesn't have the skills to run an offense. He's another undersized shooting guard. Like Allen Iverson. The difference is AI was very talented, great handles, aggressive and had the heart of a lion. I think AI was like 6' with sneakers. lmfao. 165 lbs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Hulk Hogan
Allegedly he measured out to 6'1.5" at the NBA draft combine. I forgot the half an inch. ;) lmfao.
It's crazy though. His dad is allegedly 6'9". Even if Lebron is 6'9" with sneakers and Bronny is 6'1.5" bare foot, that's still crazy tho.
And Bronny is gonna turn 20 October 6th. He might very well be done growing. :(
Bronny being 6'1.5" wouldn't be so bad if he was a good playmaker. But apparently he doesn't have the skills to run an offense. He's another undersized shooting guard. Like Allen Iverson. The difference is AI was very talented, great handles, aggressive and had the heart of a lion. I think AI was like 6' with sneakers. lmfao. 165 lbs.
I just feel good knowing that I’m taller than Lebrons son jfl

He’s actually pretty good. He played on limited minutes at USC and when he actually had the ball he was very useful on offense. Along with showing flashes of greatness on defense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back