Any bimax before and after pics of people who had a wonkey jaw? (Can it be fixed?)

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Pics where they had an asymmetrical jaw and/or lips before surgery. I want to have these things corrected with bimax but don't know to which extent they can be fixed, is bimax good for fixing asymmetric faces? The only asymmetric features are under my nose, my nose is too but I'm getting septorhino for that. Jaw and lips are slightly crooked, noticeable but not to the extent where I look deformed, one side of jaw is just bigger than than the other and one side of my lip is droopy from a scar.

same for me it looks deformed bc of severe asymmetry. ive seen you ask this allot here yet nobody answers. My surgeon told me it can be corrected. But idk to what extend it can be corrected and it most definetly cannot be fully correct (read some studies). Its not gurantued that you will ascend and some patients soft tissue looks worse afterwards with the symmetry corrected.

tdlr; nobody knows try your luck

And lips can be corrected too w bimax

same for me it looks deformed bc of severe asymmetry. ive seen you ask this allot here yet nobody answers. My surgeon told me it can be corrected. But idk to what extend it can be corrected and it most definetly cannot be fully correct (read some studies). Its not gurantued that you will ascend and some patients soft tissue looks worse afterwards with the symmetry corrected.

tdlr; nobody knows try your luck
How do you know if your soft tissue will look worse afterwards? Also, is minor asymmetry fully fixable? Mine isn't that bad, I'm pretty sure it's only caused by my maloclusion.

Btw, when I reposition my jaw so my teeth are aligned, and then jut and slide my tongue above my top teeth, I get hollow cheeks, apparently this is a good way to see how you might look after bimax, would the hollow cheeks I get when doing this be a good indicator that my soft tissue will be fine for the procedure? I'll be getting trimax ccw tho so it will look quite a bit different than how I look when I jut now.

i think soft tissue depends on if your face is getting longer or smaller and ccw should stretch it. Im pretty sure cheekbones cannot be really effected by lefort 1. And minor asymmetry should be fixable with the surgery alone but mine is so bad i‘ll probably will have to do implants too. U should watch videos where actual jaw surgery is perfomed to understand what is possible. And repositioning your jaw will not give you an actual idea on how you will look afterwards bc when i did it it looks retarded since you cannot move the maxilla and do ccw. Only way is 3D modells. Surgeon told me my actual severe asymmetry is caused by maloclusion (unilateral posterior crossbite) and so its much more likely to be „better“ corrected since its an failo.

Can you define „trimax“?

i think soft tissue depends on if your face is getting longer or smaller and ccw should stretch it. Im pretty sure cheekbones cannot be really effected by lefort 1. And minor asymmetry should be fixable with the surgery alone but mine is so bad i‘ll probably will have to do implants too. U should watch videos where actual jaw surgery is perfomed to understand what is possible. And repositioning your jaw will not give you an actual idea on how you will look afterwards bc when i did it it looks retarded since you cannot move the maxilla and do ccw. Only way is 3D modells. Surgeon told me my actual severe asymmetry is caused by maloclusion (unilateral posterior crossbite) and so its much more likely to be „better“ corrected since its an failo.

Can you define „trimax“?
with „repositioning your jaw“ i mean doing it urself with ur muscles and not the surgery btw