Any BritCels going to vote for Tommy Robinson?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Chad Robinson tbh

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
i just asked my mum who he is she said hes a knobhead:feelsokman:

i just asked my mum who he is she said hes a knobhead:feelsokman:
Your mom is blue pilled then it seems. I bet she can’t even tell you why she doesn’t like him.
An NPC for a mother, it never began for you did it.

I dont vote for shit tbh

Your mom is blue pilled then it seems. I bet she can’t even tell you why she doesn’t like him.
An NPC for a mother, it never began for you did it.
no bro :feelswah: not yet

No. He's just (((controlled opposition))) and a MOSSAD agent who supports Israhell

Fucking bacteria level iq if you support the EDL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 1 other person
Oh no was seen next to a jew, must be controlled opposition to overthrow the white race
He's a fucking Zionist who openly supports Israel. The EDL is strongly pro-Israel. Fucking bottom feeder level IQ comment.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I voted Brexit Party in my postal vote

Politics is cope just ldar

vote for Chad BNP, they at least have some ties to the British Union of fascists and aren't complete faggots

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and KrissKross
Islam is a far greater threat than the Jews tbh
cage at this boomer shit, islam is not a threat it in it of itself, it's the racial aspect that accompanies it that is the real threat. White Sharia sounds pretty great to me. Also, Jews are behind the so called "islamic invasion" of Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 1 other person
He's a fucking Zionist who openly supports Israel. The EDL is strongly pro-Israel. Fucking bottom feeder level IQ comment.
State one reason, just one, as to why supporting Israel is bad. The whole “Jews are evil” thing is a meme you do réalise?

Islam is a far greater threat than the Jews tbh
Lets's see then.

Islam - women have no rights
- very little degeneracy
- men have all the power

Jewish controlled western governments - women have equal rights
- women are sluts and degenerates
- white men have little power

Jfl at thinking Islam is the enemy. Islam is the symptom, Jews are the cause. Fight the cause, not the symptoms.

• +1
cage at this boomer shit, islam is not a threat it in it of itself, it's the racial aspect that accompanies it that is the real threat. White Sharia sounds pretty great to me. Also, Jews are behind the so called "islamic invasion" of Europe
So praying five times a day and not eating pork or drinking alcohol is “fun” or “great” to you is it? Guarantee you wouldn’t last a day under Sharia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
So praying five times a day and not eating pork or drinking alcohol is “fun” or “great” to you is it? Guarantee you wouldn’t last a day under Sharia
If I could get a virgin white foid to wield complete dominion over I would pray twice as much as is required of me

• +1
Lets's see then.

Islam - women have no rights
- very little degeneracy
- men have all the power

Jewish controlled western governments - women have equal rights
- women are sluts and degenerates
- white men have little power

Jfl at thinking Islam is the enemy. Islam is the symptom, Jews are the cause. Fight the cause, not the symptoms.
Judaism is just as anti degeneracy as Islam is. Ask yourself, why would Jews promote a way of life that is contrary to their religious values. Orthodox Jews in Israel are just as radical in their beliefs as Islam, with women’s rights and such.

Fuck off boomer. 'hurrr durrr itss da muslimmss reeeeeeeeeeee' Open your eyes and tackle the real (((problem)))

Just a pol meme, it's mostly humanatierians in government who think they should help the world and break down the patricary and oppression, Jews are a tiny minority of that group and theres loads of based and talented Jewish people, also jew is a dead medival meme most have just converted to atheism/agnosticism and don't identify themselves much different to other Europeans

Just a pol meme, it's mostly humanatierians in government who think they should help the world and break down the patricary and oppression, Jews are a tiny minority of that group and theres loads of based and talented Jewish people, also jew is a dead medival meme most have just converted to atheism/agnosticism and don't identify themselves much different to other Europeans
t. kike

• +1
  • Love it
that's where you're wrong. Jews view themselves as a distinct group

This video is about as empirical as it gets

• WTF
Reactions: impure666
that's where you're wrong. Jews view themselves as a distinct group

This video is about as empirical as it gets

How many Jews do you know brah? You can find many groups that "see themselves as distinct" you're making it sound like they're aliens from space here to invade

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
No. He's just (((controlled opposition))) and a MOSSAD agent who supports Israhell
View attachment 56808
Fucking bacteria level iq if you support the EDL
If Robinson is so pro Jew, and the Jews want Muslims to funnel into Europe, then why would Robinson be campaigning against immigration? C’mon man turn your brain on and think this through.

How many Jews do you know brah? You can find many groups that "see themselves as distinct" you're making it sound like they're aliens from space here to invade
the video I just linked go over the statistics and in what ways they differ politically from european groups

Last edited:
If Robinson is so pro Jew, and the Jews want Muslims to funnel into Europe, then why would Robinson be campaigning against immigration? C’mon man turn your brain on and think this through.
'The easiest way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves' - Lenin

Far right groups being anti-muslim isn't a problem for the jews. Far right groups being anti-semitic is a problem for the jews. Therefore, they infiltrate them and make sure they don't start going anti-semitic.

the video I just linked go over the statistics and in what ways they differ politically from european groups
Jews in America are in general from more liberal communities than the average Christian no big surprise they're more in favour of liberal policies

'The easiest way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves' - Lenin

Far right groups being anti-muslim isn't a problem for the jews. Far right groups being anti-semitic is a problem for the jews. Therefore, they infiltrate them and make sure they don't start going anti-semitic.
I can see the sense in that I guess. But I refuse to believe that Jews would care enough to orchestrate such an elaborate plan tbh. Its a pol meme thats gone too far and people actually believe it.

Jews in America are in general from more liberal communities than the average Christian no big surprise they're more in favour of liberal policies
they're specifically for policies that discriminate against white people and lessen their demographic control over the regions where they're the majority

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Krezo
they're specifically for policies that discriminate against white people and lessen their demographic control over the regions where they're the majority
Couldn't finish the video tbh, what specific part are you talking about?

Fuck off boomer. 'hurrr durrr itss da muslimmss reeeeeeeeeeee' Open your eyes and tackle the real (((problem)))
he is the problem

I would if I could.