Any clothing color forums for skin tone maxxing

W

Waiehu

Iron
I’m tryna choose what color shirts to wear because different colors change the appearance of my skin tone and I can’t think what to search??

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
search of how to reincarnate as a non shit skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, aestheticsrespecter and n9wiff
Go to a store and try out different color palletes and styles

Only way to truly know what will fit you

My skin is just not the best. Little red, light brown, with discoloration. I’m just not tryna have different colors make me look worse.
let's focus on fixing your skin tone first.
what are you trying to achieve? any pictures of the goal?

let's focus on fixing your skin tone first.
what are you trying to achieve? any pictures of the goal?
IMG 6630
IMG 2960

My skin now (18) and my skin when I was 8. I’ve been on tretinoin for like 10 months now. My skin when I started tretinoin.—>
IMG 5830

Just tryna get better skin in general… if that means something?? No redness. Even skin tone with no dark spots and discoloration and of course no acne.

View attachment 2980068View attachment 2980070
My skin now (18) and my skin when I was 8. I’ve been on tretinoin for like 10 months now. My skin when I started tretinoin.—>View attachment 2980074
Just tryna get better skin in general… if that means something?? No redness. Even skin tone with no dark spots and discoloration and of course no acne.
I just recently got some acne back tho cas I was eating fast food for a month😒 but I am fixing up the diet rn and it’s going back to normal

I’ve done morphs where I clear my skin up and it looks soooo muccchhh better. My skin sucks😞 and I need it better.