Any conspiracycels in here

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It truly is over for most of us tbh we are nothing but pawns for (((they)))

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas and elfmaxx
@disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2810
your threads are complete shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, SikKunt, pisslord and 7 others
(((they)))

giphy.gif

Indians are rapidly replacing jews as the most powerful group of ethnocentric powermongers tbh. Perhaps they will go to war with the jews at some point in an attempt to displace them as the unofficial ruling class of the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 470
@disillusioned

He seems to go down the Hegelian dialectic or left vs right tbh when both the puppet masters pull the strings
Indians are rapidly replacing jews as the most powerful group of ethnocentric powermongers tbh. Perhaps they will go to war with the jews at some point in an attempt to displace them as the unofficial ruling class of the west.

Gigacope TBH i think you mean china India is not colonizing foreign nations the reason i blame they is cause they is not a symnom for all jews but rather their bloodlines the banksters

Thankfully tor can't open what ever pic you sent so go fuck yourself
boohoo fake woke tears

jfl @ (((they)))
literal retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
boohoo fake woke tears

jfl @ (((they)))
literal retard

Fake woke dude you are below plank iq if you think they don't control things read agenda 21 read agenda 2030 read the guide stones read parag khana it's all planned

Fake woke dude you are below plank iq if you think they don't control things read agenda 21 read agenda 2030 read the guide stones read parag khana it's all planned
ok bro

Gigacope TBH i think you mean china India is not colonizing foreign nations the reason i blame they is cause they is not a symnom for all jews but rather their bloodlines the banksters

Indians control almost every major tech company in the USA.....

Indians control almost every major tech company in the USA.....

Yes and unlike being a moron about it you should see this as a good thing as they are mainly bringing more jobs over here unlike zuckadroid who is quashing competition Indians are bringing more and unlike china their not colonizing foreign nations they unironically got their fair and sqaure

Yes and unlike being a moron about it you should see this as a good thing as they are mainly bringing more jobs over here unlike zuckadroid who is quashing competition Indians are bringing more and unlike china their not colonizing foreign nations they unironically got their fair and sqaure

Uh, do you know anything about Indian culture? Indians are the most racist people on the planet and will only recruit other Indians if possible. They are basically like jews but 10x worse. Blacks living in India are constantly discriminated against. In fact I bet after a while the other minorities will actually start hating them.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2119 and KrissKross
Uh, do you know anything about Indian culture? Indians are the most racist people on the planet and will only recruit other Indians if possible. They are basically like jews but 10x worse. Blacks living in India are constantly discriminated against. In fact I bet after a while the other minorities will actually start hating them.

Uh, do you know anything about Indian culture?

Yes i'm from their i know a lot about it.

Indians are the most racist people on the planet and will only recruit other Indians if possible

Is china not a thing ? also i have yet to see india trying to colonize poorer nations if anything china is the biggest racists in human history it is an insult to compare indians who are morally superior to those inferior dogs.

They are basically like jews but 10x worse. Blacks living in India are constantly discriminated against.

Show me citations of that and then you have a point if you studied basic ecanomics you would understand why that makes no fucking sense.

. In fact I bet after a while the other minorities will actually start hating them.

Most people respect indians tbh we tend to be the nicest people

Uh, do you know anything about Indian culture?

Yes i'm from their i know a lot about it.

Indians are the most racist people on the planet and will only recruit other Indians if possible

Is china not a thing ? also i have yet to see india trying to colonize poorer nations if anything china is the biggest racists in human history it is an insult to compare indians who are morally superior to those inferior dogs.

They are basically like jews but 10x worse. Blacks living in India are constantly discriminated against.

Show me citations of that and then you have a point if you studied basic ecanomics you would understand why that makes no fucking sense.

. In fact I bet after a while the other minorities will actually start hating them.

You are indians and hate jews?
Wtf evert single indian i ever met fucking loved jews

we need another holocaust. BADLY. But (((their))) population has not only recovered by actually exploded way past what it used to be in 1933. WE ARE SO FUCKED!!

You are indians and hate jews?
Wtf evert single indian i ever met fucking loved jews

Nobody loves jews.

90% of internet content regarding indians consists of memes mocking Indians for living in a literal pile of shit.

Nobody loves jews.

90% of internet content regarding indians consists of memes mocking Indians for living in a literal pile of shit.

I'm talking personally here most people tend to find fuck the internet memes for a sec people tend to trust indians more with their secrets we don't lie about shit were more trust worthy than that

not really

one thing i believe 100% and nobody can convince me otherwise of is that modern art is just a front for money laundering, though

not really

one thing i believe 100% and nobody can convince me otherwise of is that modern art is just a front for money laundering, though

It's all controlled by banksters if their children did not want war their would be none

That is stupid asf and will never happen.

That is stupid asf and will never happen.

He's a fucking moron he's fearing indians when china as were speaking is spreading propaganda and calling for censorship

Your iq is as low as your phyno

Your iq is as low as your phyno

Buddy you do not want to accuse others of being low iq when you can't even spell pheno

deez nuts conspiracy

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Illuminati are a real thing
New world order is legit
Malaysia plane that went missing was planned