Any countries worth moving to?

vevcred2_0

vevcred2_0

Iron
I currently live in the US was wondering if there are any countries worth moving to, not just for foids, but also for quality of life and just other things.

REPLY (im bored)

brutal no replies pill

Bangladesh probably

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, NoLongerHuman, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
i can tell by your writing style that you’re not serious

good day to you, and be blessed that you’ve received a response from the most anointed one, the conqueror of hua shan, the speckled bird of the east.

• +1
Reactions: h111
i can tell by your writing style that you’re not serious

good day to you, and be blessed that you’ve received a response from the most anointed one, the conqueror of hua shan, the speckled bird of the east.
I am serious/bored, but thanks for the monk response

Israel. It's the only developed country in the world with normal fertility so I just fail to see why the FUCK you shouldn't move there.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and vevcred2_0
I currently live in the US was wondering if there are any countries worth moving to, not just for foids, but also for quality of life and just other things.
Monaco and Luxembourg or maybe imo Switzerland...

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0
Honestly, it feels like no place on this planet offers real peace anymore. Sure, people will tell you about "quality of life" but it's all the same soul-crushing grind wherever you go. These so-called "better" countries just have fancier ways of disguising the emptiness and the constant judgment. You think moving somewhere else will change anything? You think you'll suddenly be respected, find meaning, or escape the hell that's in your mind? I’ve considered leaving too, but it’s a fool’s game. You just end up carrying your misery with you, no matter where you run. The grass isn’t greener anywhere; it’s just a different shade of dead.

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0
Honestly, it feels like no place on this planet offers real peace anymore. Sure, people will tell you about "quality of life" but it's all the same soul-crushing grind wherever you go. These so-called "better" countries just have fancier ways of disguising the emptiness and the constant judgment. You think moving somewhere else will change anything? You think you'll suddenly be respected, find meaning, or escape the hell that's in your mind? I’ve considered leaving too, but it’s a fool’s game. You just end up carrying your misery with you, no matter where you run. The grass isn’t greener anywhere; it’s just a different shade of dead.
Damn an interesting way of looking at it

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium