any dickmaxxers here that know how to comfortably hang their dicks for maximum lenghtening while chilling on .me?

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
titlw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Lolcel, Copeful and 1 other person
Hang as in penis extension?

i havent done it myself but its ideal to hang over the shoulder. it is not the fastest way to increase length but it prevents lowering your erection angle which is needed for maximum pleasure unless you have 5.75" or more girth. You also need to take 10 min breaks every hour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Slayerino
Hang it down freely
Add a 10g weight everytime you get a notification

Chilling on .me + Dickmaxxing :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
just move forward on your chair and put a put a pillow behind you back as a back rest and let your dick hang down

what about the risk of changing the penis curvature if you hang downwards?
Tbh mate i have never ventured into the realm of hanging just heard that Zen Hanger is a good device (no affiliate link BS)

Im currently using a size genetics to help correct my curve. If you have an upward curve and want to maintain then hanging may not be the best option just thinking about it.

Though with hanging you're usually flaccid so not sure if effects which way your unit curves.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Tbh mate i have never ventured into the realm of hanging just heard that Zen Hanger is a good device (no affiliate link BS)

Im currently using a size genetics to help correct my curve. If you have an upward curve and want to maintain then hanging may not be the best option just thinking about it.

Though with hanging you're usually flaccid so not sure if effects which way your unit curves.
Link and can hanging cure curvature

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop