Any ethnic who is benefitting from a life in the West but celebrates more ethnics coming to the West is retarded

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Having spent time in a Nordic country and discovering the desire to move there, the last thing I would want is for more non-Nordics to be added to the population after I move there.
I can't think of anything worse than beginning to benefit from the advantages of living among a Nordic population, then having to encounter Irish cunts being their general selves and lowering the vibration and atmosphere.
I would seek to gatekeep and pull the ladder up behind me, not allowing any more outsiders beyond me to benefit to keep the deal as sweet as possible for myself personally.
Now bear in mind that Irish are part of the same wider European race as the Nordics, but their introduction to Nordic countries in large numbers would lead to a substantial detriment in living standards and quality of life.

Now just think of how much these living standards will be ruined by the introduction of Sand Subs into these populations
Why the fuck would any sand sub who is benefitting from an easy life in a high trust society with endless facilities where everything works properly celebrate more of his kind from a shithole where nothing works coming to join him in large numbers?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, MoggerGaston, AutisticGymcel and 11 others
What was so good about it? I heard the weather there can be even more depressing than here

Having spent time in a Nordic country and discovering the desire to move there,
Seriously, move to finland. Its a good country and learning the culture is not hard for fitting in. The language wont be a problem either unless you move to some shithole in ostrobothnia like Nurmo or ala-härmä where beating people up for no reason is a part of the culture

Move to pirkanmaa, preferrably tampere/kangasala/nokia/ylöjärvi/valkeakoski

All of those four cities have well functioning downtowns, especially tampere and arent (atleast fully) countryside unlike places like Orivesi, Akaa and pälkäne for example.

And if you are unfortunate enough not to get a job then dont worry, kela will pay you enough so you will still be able to live:bigbrain:

What was so good about it? I heard the weather there can be even more depressing than here
It was sunny for the 2 weeks I was there with the exception of a few hours of rain one day
Then I return to dogshit pissing rain weather in Ireland and was told it was shit weather for the 2 weeks I was gone.
Also good weather in Ireland just means there's drunk chav cunts out in droves when you go to any populated area.
Among males in their teens & 20s in Ireland I feel there's a tense atmosphere like cunt's body language changes to try mog each other and foids gravitate to guys who spend their lives wanting to create this tense atmosphere
I didn't sense any of that on my holiday

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
17 degrees = ideal. You wouldn't last a second when it's 41 degrees outside @exo

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I don't celebrate them coming, infact i want to send them all back. Uncivilized apes

I don't celebrate them coming, infact i want to send them all back. Uncivilized apes

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: watah and JohnDoe
Seriously, move to finland. Its a good country and learning the culture is not hard for fitting in. The language wont be a problem either unless you move to some shithole in ostrobothnia like Nurmo or ala-härmä where beating people up for no reason is a part of the culture
I started a first lesson to learn the language yesterday
Ideally I would be able to get a job as a bouncer, I will research again whether you need to pass an exam in Finnish to get the necessary qualification but I think it may be the case.
When I was in a bar with some guys who invited me to come drink with them who were also wingmanning me, it sucked that they were talking to the foids in Finnish while I was just standing there saying nothing.
I feel foids would be more receptive if I tried talking to them in their own language

Move to pirkanmaa, preferrably tampere/kangasala/nokia/ylöjärvi/valkeakoski

All of those four cities have well functioning downtowns, especially tampere and arent (atleast fully) countryside unlike places like Orivesi, Akaa and pälkäne for example.
I have my heart set on Helsinki since it is big enough to get away with daygame without ever getting a bad reputation or running into the same people again. If I was more settled I may move to another place, preferably Tampere since Maxxmclooks lives there
However the options for bars to run bouncer game in is bigger in Helsinki

And if you are unfortunate enough not to get a job then dont worry, kela will pay you enough so you will still be able to live:bigbrain:
How much do they pay?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
There are illegal aliens who have luxury houses paid by the government not working a single day and yet want more. Even worse they go out in public to cause more chaos

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
17 degrees = ideal. You wouldn't last a second when it's 41 degrees outside @exo
You get used to it, the worst problem for me is looking up because i barely live my basement so sun fries my eyeballs.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I started a first lesson to learn the language yesterday
Its hard, isnt it
Ideally I would be able to get a job as a bouncer, I will research again whether you need to pass an exam in Finnish to get the necessary qualification but I think it may be the case.
Not sure about bouncer, but a security guards degree can be get in high school, I dont know if its possible to get it after that or if it applies to bouncers
I feel foids would be more receptive if I tried talking to them in their own language
They definitely would, but if your finnish is very bad just stick to english, you dont want to be known as the guy with huono suomi
I have my heart set on Helsinki since it is big enough to get away with daygame without ever getting a bad reputation or running into the same people again.
Tampere is big too but the entirety of pirkanmaa with 500k people is nothing compared to the big 3 (Helsinki, espoo and vantaa) with a million people
preferably Tampere since Maxxmclooks lives there
I do too:feelspanties:
How much do they pay?
Not much, just enough so you will be able to have all basic necessities if you dont have a job

• +1
Having spent time in a Nordic country and discovering the desire to move there, the last thing I would want is for more non-Nordics to be added to the population after I move there.
I can't think of anything worse than beginning to benefit from the advantages of living among a Nordic population, then having to encounter Irish cunts being their general selves and lowering the vibration and atmosphere.
I would seek to gatekeep and pull the ladder up behind me, not allowing any more outsiders beyond me to benefit to keep the deal as sweet as possible for myself personally.
Now bear in mind that Irish are part of the same wider European race as the Nordics, but their introduction to Nordic countries in large numbers would lead to a substantial detriment in living standards and quality of life.

Now just think of how much these living standards will be ruined by the introduction of Sand Subs into these populations
Why the fuck would any sand sub who is benefitting from an easy life in a high trust society with endless facilities where everything works properly celebrate more of his kind from a shithole where nothing works coming to join him in large numbers?
Its about family. They hate other families, but love their cousins

Ireland is as developed as any Nordic country by HDI. Irish immigration to Scandinavia wouldn’t really cause any issues aside from language differences and religious differences.

I was born in the netherlands, but with slavic parents. I speak perfect dutch and always been a good citizen, no criminal-record, been good to my community and surroundings, etc. So I don't really feel like I am 'worse' or less deserving of a good life than average dutch citizens in that sense. I have never done anything wrong in my life and been a good person. Although I do feel distance from dutch natives with me having foreign parents, different culture, etc.

I was raised on the (slavic) notion of supressing any (negative) emotion. With alcohol if you have to. But I am extremely loyal and feel this need to uphold to expectations placed on me. I don't want to be a leech, be someone which takes advantage of others or a system even when I feel like the system has wronged me.

The idea of skipping work because I feel bad, tired, stressed, etc. is something which doesn't even come to my mind. I could feel like absolute garbage trash due to insane personal circumstances, yet I would try my best to supress everything and go to work as I am expected. Its my (slavic) duty to do what is expected.

I have recently been going to the ward 2 days a week, whilst still working a part-time job to pay for my life, and trying to finish a full-time studies at the same time.

My fellow dutch mental ward inhabitants keep telling me it's fine to quit work, and get social benefits payments from the government instead for mental health reasons. They tell me its fine to quit my studies and get my student loan debt dismissed for the same reason. Yet I would rather keep pushing myself as much as I can, maybe I find a better balance in the future.

I am forever grateful for dutch society for essentialy being fine with me being/becoming a NEET for my own mental health purposes though, so I can come out stronger in the end, hopefully. I am really happy that dutch society is spending tens of thousands of euros on therapy to help me.

I don't know what mental wards are in other countries, but here they are really only looking for my own best interest. They don't mind me doing hard-drugs to feel better in my own time, they don't mind me coping in bad ways, drinking alcohol, they don't force anything on me.
All they are doing is try to help me, they find it sad I need alcohol/drugs to feel good and try to find a path forward for me where I don't need substances anymore, without forcing anything onto me.

I don't think this would be possible in slavic countries, where I would be encouraged to drink away my pain and do drugs to feel good. Or in some other extreme I would find myself locked against my will, deprived of the substances I believe I currently need in my life, locked in a forced mental ward where I am traumatized.

Dutch society is spending thousands of euros on me since this year on this therapy, to have me deal with the traumatic experiences of my childhood and try to help me in my journey of becoming a person who feels better, more content, happier, in the future.

I am very privileged to live in this country in that regard.

////

The last thing I would want is to have people from certain cultures with a -leeching- attitude towards life, to ruin this system. I am therefore extremely against immigration and other people coming to the netherlands from other cultures.

The fact that many sand-niggers in this country are fine with leeching social benefits from start to finish, never feeling the slightest hint of pressure to add value to this society at some point, is insane to me. "Refugees' from war-torn countries come here, demanding their own house and free money, everything. And will start lawsuits against the government to get what they feel they deserve. It's insane to me and people from these cultures should be deported and treated like shit.

They abuse the empathic society/government we have in the netherlands, and thus put insane strain, pressure on the social system. Making the system unbearable even for people who don't have any issues and don't need the system, don't need (mental) healthcare, don't need welfare, etc. to live a good life. Because the pressure on these people becomes so big, taxation becomes so high.

Netherlands needs to entirely close its borders to most immigration ASAP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dutch society is spending thousands of euros on me since this year on this therapy, to have me deal with the traumatic experiences of my childhood and try to help me in my journey of becoming a person who feels better, more content, happier, in the future.
What were those traumatic experiences?

The last thing I would want is to have people from certain cultures with a -leeching- attitude towards life, to ruin this system. I am therefore extremely against immigration and other people coming to the netherlands from other cultures.

The fact that many sand-niggers in this country are fine with leeching social benefits from start to finish, never feeling the slightest hint of pressure to add value to this society at some point, is insane to me. "Refugees' from war-torn countries come here, demanding their own house and free money, everything. And will start lawsuits against the government to get what they feel they deserve. It's insane to me and people from these cultures should be deported and treated like shit.

They make abuse the empathic society/government we have in the netherlands, and thus put insane strain, pressure on the social system. Making the system unbearable even for people who don't have any issues and don't need the system, don't need (mental) healthcare, don't need welfare, etc. to live a good life. Because the pressure on these people becomes so big, taxation becomes so high.

Netherlands needs to entirely close its borders to most immigration ASAP.
How can we locate them and beat them?
I'm getting to the point of thinking that their appearance alone is worthy of them being beaten on sight while they're walking the street.
Even if I end up beating 2 deliveroo drivers for every 5 NEETs I beat I would feel no guilt for it, I'd rather the ethnic deliveroo drivers weren't in europe either, why should I have to compete with him for housing and why should they even be in the position to have any form of interaction with a white woman

dont follow jew and us policies=no more immigrants

you guys deserve it and brought it on yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back