Any experience ordering drugs from dark net

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Is it easy? How it goes and how to protect urself if package is seized

just do it bro what do u have to lose

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Have it sent to your real name and address, if the package gets siezed they will send you a letter to claim it you can safely ignore.

Don't sign for the package when it comes to your door and use real name and address

Don't sign for the package when it comes to your door and use real name and address
This is like option thing is it not? Like sender send it like no need to sign option

Most will leave that off in my experience
why would you not sign the package? i thought you need to sign before you can get the package.

i want to order a gun from there cuz germany is getting dangerous with all the refugees. i heard u need another operating system and good vpn tho

Is it easy? How it goes and how to protect urself if package is seized
Its easy and the best way for rare drugs nowadays. Always stick to big sited tho
i want to order a gun from there cuz germany is getting dangerous with all the refugees. i heard u need another operating system and good vpn tho
Diggah was, die Flüchtlinge sind halt seltener kriminell als Einheimische was geht

I just want some shrooms and lsd from darknet

If you mess up you can claim you aren't the one who ordered it and it was some other person out there but they put your home address

But you need to be careful anyway and preferably make sure you're not ordering from a fake undercover seller