Any experiences with androgel and penis enlargement?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
So just bought some androgel, found some studies, but no anecdotal stuff, anyone has gained something from this?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, joeveniro, St. Wristcel and 2 others
I tried androgel for like 2 months and it didn’t do shit for me. Either lift and supplement maxx, or start trt.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5634 and Scarface77
Traction devices are legit. My hair is the only thing I have going on for me so no to DHT gel

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
I tried androgel for like 2 months and it didn’t do shit for me. Either lift and supplement maxx, or start trt.

Did you applied to the penis directly? I was thinking penis and delts

• Men who took part in the study wore the device for an average of five hours in the first month, five hours in the third month and four hours in the sixth month.
  • The men’s average flaccid penile length was 7.15cm (2.82 inches) at baseline and had increased by 32 per cent to 9.45cm (3.72 inches) in month 12.
  • The men’s average stretched penile length was 9.62cm (3.79 inches) at baseline and had increased by 18 per cent to 11.32 cm (4.45 inches) in month 12.
  • No significant increase in penile girth, which averaged 10.4cm (4.09 inches) at baseline, was reported.
  • Average erectile function scores improved by up to 36%, from 19.9 out of 30 at baseline to 27.1 out of 30 at 12 months.
  • Four patients discontinued the treatment for four different reasons: pain and penile bruising, satisfactory results after three months, lack of efficacy and inability to follow the protocol. Another was lost to follow-up.
  • High satisfaction levels were reported in all categories except penile girth. The average score for overall satisfaction was 2.8 on a scale of zero to four, where four represents the optimal result.
  • Flaccid penile length scored 2.31 on a scale of zero to three, where three represents significant improvement. Penile length during erection scored 2.37 out of three and sex life 2.3. Penile girth scored 1.1.
Jfl if you aren't tractionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5634
  • Men who took part in the study wore the device for an average of five hours in the first month, five hours in the third month and four hours in the sixth month.
  • The men’s average flaccid penile length was 7.15cm (2.82 inches) at baseline and had increased by 32 per cent to 9.45cm (3.72 inches) in month 12.
  • The men’s average stretched penile length was 9.62cm (3.79 inches) at baseline and had increased by 18 per cent to 11.32 cm (4.45 inches) in month 12.
  • No significant increase in penile girth, which averaged 10.4cm (4.09 inches) at baseline, was reported.
  • Average erectile function scores improved by up to 36%, from 19.9 out of 30 at baseline to 27.1 out of 30 at 12 months.
  • Four patients discontinued the treatment for four different reasons: pain and penile bruising, satisfactory results after three months, lack of efficacy and inability to follow the protocol. Another was lost to follow-up.
  • High satisfaction levels were reported in all categories except penile girth. The average score for overall satisfaction was 2.8 on a scale of zero to four, where four represents the optimal result.
  • Flaccid penile length scored 2.31 on a scale of zero to three, where three represents significant improvement. Penile length during erection scored 2.37 out of three and sex life 2.3. Penile girth scored 1.1.
Jfl if you aren't tractionmaxxing

Next thing is a traction device tbh, also going to bathmate max in a couple of weeks

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer and Scarface77
How big is your dick?

cope, need huge schlong that hunts girls dreams
If you’re high tier normie 6.2 is very good. A big dick is a necessity only if you’re ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
I’m a unique guy who’s never seen you before, I can offer some advice. Send.

Aprecciate bro, but i already know what i need, ill tag u after my first surgery if u want

Aprecciate bro, but i already know what i need, ill tag u after my first surgery if u want

pAST 6 INCHES dick is a cope unless a few cherry picked sluts from tinder focus more on the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
pAST 6 INCHES dick is a cope unless a few cherry picked sluts from tinder focus more on the face

Should i apply on Dick Bro?, in the instructions says only delts and abdomen

So just bought some androgel, found some studies, but no anecdotal stuff, anyone has gained something from this?

if ur not in puberty this shit is cope just get a cheap extender + bathmate