Any former hamzacels here?

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

Forever coping
I used to watch him back in 2021 before he got super popular, I found the blackpill indirectly from him through his debates with wheat waffles. After I realised how useless most the advice he was giving I got blackpilled and stopped watching him. It's weird to think I was unironically gratitude journaling, meditating and taking cold showers like that was going to do anything for me.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, nathan, slavicpsycho and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, aesthetic beauty, nathan and 7 others
yea I used to watch hamza

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Imretarded?, owlofathena and 1 other person
I used to watch him back in 2021 before he got super popular, I found the blackpill indirectly from him through his debates with wheat waffles. After I realised how useless most the advice he was giving I got blackpilled and stopped watching him. It's weird to think I was unironically gratitude journaling, meditating and taking cold showers like that was going to do anything for me.
Same LMAO we really had the same journey to the BP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and HighTierSubhuman
Yeah, but after he went to thailand for his kickboxing career he fell off and now he is trying to just grab money somehow

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, owlofathena, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
Same LMAO we really had the same journey to the BP
I used to be in his discord and I remember seeing blackpillers join to troll and try debate people

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Remember he is curry, every milk foid is a high-quality breedable Stacy.
He makes such a big deal out of being white foid only when he could probably get a way better looking ethnic foid with his money, status and better looks and height compared to a lot of other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
Yeh

Those things you mentioned are actually good for your psyche and brain

But there not gonna make you more attractive

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Same here. It was around 2020 peak Covid was stuck at home and found his channel. He used to post on the redpill Reddit sub before it got taken down, so I checked it out. From there I found out about the blackpill, then Looksmaxxing, then this site.

• +1
They'll hopefully find the blackpill when they get no results from following him
thats what happened to me jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, gymcelled for a while then found out my crush liked a 6’2 white guy

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and BeanletMogger
I still implement some of the things he advised, his self improvement stuff was actually useful. His dating advice on the other hand was complete garbage, even when I wasn’t blackpilled I knew it was bullshit.

• +1
Nigga pulled a fat white mtb and thought he was the top 1% of men btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 97baHater and N1666
I still implement some of the things he advised, his self improvement stuff was actually useful. His dating advice on the other hand was complete garbage, even when I wasn’t blackpilled I knew it was bullshit.
Yeah even back then I didn't watch his dating advice videos and thought they all came off cringe. I only watching his self improvement content

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 97baHater and N1666
  • +1
Nigga pulled a fat white mtb and thought he was the top 1% of men btw

Other than looks he probably would be classed as the top 1%. He made so much money from low iq teens

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and FaceandBBC
Makinithappen absolutely depised him it was comical. I think journaling advice was good if it's for writing down goals for that day. JFL though at Adonis school haha.

• +1
Other than looks he probably would be classed as the top 1%. He made so much money from low iq teens
Yeah I hear he makes like 300k a month:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I would do the same shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and N1666
No. He always reeked of a dork. In general I do not buy these alpha persona people.

• +1
No. He always reeked of a dork. In general I do not buy these alpha persona people.
He came off much more humble in his early content. He slowly turned into more of an egotistical prick who couldn't take criticism.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
went from hamza>wheat>dbdr>ITV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, HTNcutecel and HighTierSubhuman
went from hamza>wheat>dbdr>ITV
I'm pretty much the same just with tails instead of ITV. I never properly watched him until his channel got deleted and he became rehab room

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and BeanletMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ascension
I'm pretty much the same just with tails instead of ITV. I never properly watched him until his channel got deleted and he became rehab room
ITV/Rehab room is way too much of a Doomer. All his content doesn't have any sense of hope in it. Just talking about oofy doofies.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and HighTierSubhuman
ITV/Rehab room is way too much of a Doomer. All his content doesn't have any sense of hope in it. Just talking about oofy doofies.
I enjoy his videos but the lack of hope is kind of the point, I don't have near as much of a doomer mindset as him though

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yup, I remember watching that debate and thinking wheat waffles was such a loser, turns out he was right all along 😢

• +1
I enjoy his videos but the lack of hope is kind of the point, I don't have near as much of a doomer mindset as him though
I prefer LFA channel. If I had to recommend a channel I would say Turbobp. I prefer channels that have a more insightful look into a topic. A lot of these black pill channels can be very black n white in their thinking.

• +1