any good 4 day workout plans?

sensei

sensei

i don't have access to machines but i have access to barbells

other days can be filled with calisthenics if you have any calisthenics workout plans...

• JFL
Reactions: ero and Mr Cel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sensei and Deleted member 1862
i don't have access to machines but i have access to barbells

other days can be filled with calisthenics if you have any calisthenics workout plans...
Omarisuff made a video giving free workout programs

• +1
Reactions: sensei

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, sensei and St. Wristcel
Waiting for the bloatmaxxed ogres to recommend 5/3/1 for their "strength" routine. Legit just mix hypertrophy accessories with basic light and heavy barbell movements and you're done. People overcomplicate everything. Powerlifting is a fucking meme. Barbell bench and incline bench, squat, deadlift, lateral and rear delt raises, curls, tricep pushdowns, pullups and dumbbell rows, and abdominal work.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and sensei
Waiting for the bloatmaxxed ogres to recommend 5/3/1 for their "strength" routine. Legit just mix hypertrophy accessories with basic light and heavy barbell movements and you're done. People overcomplicate everything. Powerlifting is a fucking meme. Barbell bench and incline bench, squat, deadlift, lateral and rear delt raises, curls, tricep pushdowns, pullups and dumbbell rows, and abdominal work.
what is 5/3/1

can i just lift shit for 8 reps of 3 sets and build muscle? jfl

• Hmm...
what is 5/3/1

can i just lift shit for 8 reps of 3 sets and build muscle? jfl
531 is some gay powerbuilding program for increasing strength. It's pretty good for building huge strength in lower body. But upper body responds better to frequency. I bench like 4 times a week now and my max went through the roof

• Love it
Reactions: sensei and PYT
531 is some gay powerbuilding program for increasing strength. It's pretty good for building huge strength in lower body. But upper body responds better to frequency. I bench like 4 times a week now and my max went through the roof
So 8 reps of 3 sets and alot of frequency

• +1
So 8 reps of 3 sets and alot of frequency
I try to go for one heavy top set and work my way down 5-10% for more sets. Usually around 5 sets for barbell movements. Bench responds well to heavy and light days. I do it 4 times a week without an issue.

• +1
Reactions: sensei and PYT
Try MAX Muscle Plan by Brad Schoenfeld.
It's about $20 on Amazon.
15012194._UY256_SS256_.jpg

• +1
Just read through this and do the sample program they provide

• +1
True, but I’d switch DL for Romanian DL

• +1