Any good low inhbitmaxxes that I don’t do?

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I do:

Alcohol and phenibut

That’s it jfl. Worked insanely good to the point I got a social circle. BUT I need more

I need it to last for a lot of hours.

Alcohol and phenibut effects end in a couple hours. I need something else to cycle for when those fail me for the day

Low inhbit is life

• +1
Reactions: nathan
how good is phenibut on it's own and the withdrawals from ur experience ?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I do:

Alcohol and phenibut

That’s it jfl. Worked insanely good to the point I got a social circle. BUT I need more

I need it to last for a lot of hours.

Alcohol and phenibut effects end in a couple hours. I need something else to cycle for when those fail me for the day

Low inhbit is life
Alcohol and phenibut are just fleeting. The only way you can build self esteem (low inhib) is by solidifying your identity and trusting who you are more, being more adventurous, self sufficient and independent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Reformed and <6PSLcel
how good is phenibut on it's own and the withdrawals from ur experience ?
Really good I don’t stack with alc both individually get the job done. Bad part is alc lasts me for about an hour of low inhibt and phenibut about 2 hours

No withdrawals

• Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Alcohol and phenibut are just fleeting. The only way you can build self esteem (low inhib) is by solidifying your identity and trusting who you are more, being more adventurous, self sufficient and independent.
Not really. There are days where I’m just high cortisol for no reason even if I think I look good. Just straight up controlling that with drugs is effective for me

• +1
Reactions: ambi
ALCOHOL IS HARAM KAFIR 😡😡😡😡

Not really. There are days where I’m just high cortisol for no reason even if I think I look good. Just straight up controlling that with drugs is effective for me
Nope not long term. If you're not building yourself up, your just coping with all of that.