any good skinmaxxing guides

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
i wanna get nice clear soft skin any tips/guides i feel like mines kinda rought right now, looks weird from afar and in bad lighting.

i wanna get nice clear soft skin any tips/guides i feel like mines kinda rought right now, looks weird from afar and in bad lighting.
tret + light moisturizer + sunscreen + cleanser + glycolic acid for that glass after tret stabilizes/u get used to it and ur skin isnt sensitive anymore. Dont apply them at the same time (add in glycolic after few months of tret) (im currently at this stage. Didnt bother to get clean water at home though because ill move from this shithole soon lol.)

Start tret 0.025 once a week for a week, then twice for 2 weeks, Then thrice a week for 3 weeks and then eod then every day youll understand from your skin when to not apply tret and when to apply glycolic acid
Like if ur skin is irritated and rashy and itchy red then dont apply shit let it rest and stuff

Also if u can get a water filter for home research that shit idk because hard water or high or low ph water can irritate the shit out of your skin if ur prone to it so make sure ur washing with ideal water. And avoid shampoo from getting on your face as its too harsh for your face skin.

cleanser: get the gentlest cleanser u can find, dont use sa cleanser or anything with strong active in it, sa is for de oiling the skin anyway it doesnt do jack shit for acne/bumps if u use with tret ull get raped)

moisturizer: again, avoid hormone disrupters and alcohol denat and perfumes and shit, the gentlest shit you can find, gotta spend some bucks and test out to find out tho.

Sunscreen: either lrp shaka or nacific sun essence

tret: gel is better because creams can have shit that could be not compatible with ur skin but theyre mostly fin so go cop 0.025 off ur pharma

glycolic: idk

psa: if even tret 0.025 once a week turns out way too strong then try starting with retinol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Father47 and cheerio