Any good sources for DHT

Zeke7th

Zeke7th

Iron
Any good sources for DHT gel? I’m pubertymaxxing rn and I already have a source for MK677, now I just need a DHT source and wondering if any of you know a good source. Also is using Creatine a gold way of increasing DHT?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Any good sources for DHT gel? I’m pubertymaxxing rn and I already have a source for MK677, now I just need a DHT source and wondering if any of you know a good source. Also is using Creatine a gold way of increasing DHT?
Alopeciamaxxing :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Purple panda labs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
playing with fire

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
How come?
20220107 202207

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6423
Norwood Reaper is a cope, especially when compared to being vegetarian for 15 years of your life by your parents JFL. I already have a deep mogger voice so I probably am sensitive to DHT, than again males on both sides of my family don’t have balding issues.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ILoveFortnite2011, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Norwood Reaper is a cope, especially when compared to being vegetarian for 15 years of your life by your parents JFL. I already have a deep mogger voice so I probably am sensitive to DHT, than again males on both sides of my family don’t have balding issues.
they sell it on expresspct but don't say I didn't warn yo ass

I will pour stanolone in water and drink it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
So is stanolone like a cream? Is 17grams a good amount to buy?
It's probably powder form you are looking at. All you have to do is dump the powder into pure DMSO and you have topical solution with close to 100% absorption. I do this with testosterone. If you are shutting yourself down with DHT, you should at least also supplement a base of testosterone as well

It's probably powder form you are looking at. All you have to do is dump the powder into pure DMSO and you have topical solution with close to 100% absorption. I do this with testosterone. If you are shutting yourself down with DHT, you should at least also supplement a base of testosterone as well
How many times a week should I use it so I don’t shut my natural production down?

Just touch mine or @Baldingman1998 's scalp with your hand and your DHT will skyrocket.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
How many times a week should I use it so I don’t shut my natural production down?
Mmh you would have to do it daily to get results that are worth it tbh. Just do a cycle and then after do a post cycle therapy.

Last edited:
Mmh you would have to do it daily to get results that are worth it tbh. Just do a cycle and then after do a post cycle therapy.
Can’t just do it twice a week?

So is stanolone like a cream? Is 17grams a good amount to buy?
No it‘s pure powder. You can easily mix it with DMSO, it has almost 100% absorption rate when applied transdermally

Do you have a good source?