Any good way to make money on soccer betting ?

Spliff

Spliff

Iron
My friend has a account in one of these betting sites he makes a tons really.

I wanna start betting too but i know non about soccer tho.I know a bit only about those betting idk.He always is in a soccer app flash score i think he looks at the teams or smth.

How to make same money with this shit my friend can bet for me in his account i can give him the money in cash

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Lonenely sigma
I have a friend from hs who earned money too.

Over the 12 months he earned 500 euros. Not amazing, but still, 500 euros taken from the house.

But then he put it all on one match and lost it all in one night. He stopped after that

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Spliff

Over the 12 months he earned 500 euros. Not amazing, but still, 500 euros taken from the house.

But then he put it all on one match and lost it all in one night. He stopped after that
jfl

brootl egopill

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • +1
how about you tho? Are you familiar in sports betting firsthand?
Nah, I was never into sports tbf except for like worldcups. That friend wasn't either, but he started following them religiously. He sat next to me in hs and he would never look at the table but rather follow the screen and results:lul:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Nah, I was never into sports tbf except for like worldcups. That friend wasn't either, but he started following them religiously. He sat next to me in hs and he would never look at the table but rather follow the screen and results:lul:
Jfl i kinda see myself in ur friend. I started betting for the first time during the 2022 WC, then during the Euros this year, and fast-forward to the past months, since the middle of July i think i placed like 17 parlays…

• +1
Jfl i kinda see myself in ur friend. I started betting for the first time during the 2022 WC, then during the Euros this year, and fast-forward to the past months, since the middle of July i think i placed like 17 parlays…
Believe it or not he also started at 2022 WC lols.

One thing I wanna warn you about is, betting houses sometimes lock your account if you have too much money in. Try to pull it out regularly before it accumulates

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
One thing I wanna warn you about is, betting houses sometimes lock your account if you have too much money in.
I heard of this too. I actually took the time and read the entire terms of service of the betting house I bet under, and they can get away with so much shit just because you accepted the terms and conditions. Its fucking crazy.

Try to pull it out regularly before it accumulates
What would be a ballpark estimate? Couple grand?

I wanna start betting too but i know non about soccer tho.I know a bit only about those betting idk.He always is in a soccer app flash score i think he looks at the teams or smth.

How to make same money with this shit my friend can bet for me in his account i can give him the money in cash
bet on the team with the most niggers

Gamble your lifesavings please. It works.

Got enough shekels for surgery that way