Any good weapon for street fights

Spliff

Spliff

Iron
I have a brass knuckle but its only good cuz u can keep it anywhere u are in ur pocket.

I like a long range weapon not guns ofc but something like wrench pipe or smth i can carry with me in my bag.

Its a hammer or meat tenderizer good or wrenches,beer bottles etc

I obivously i cant go around with these in me only when i know theres a fight or should hide in a place in my city since it very small town ?

Also suggest any good street fighting weapons i like to use meat mallet or a hammer who is better?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, optimisticzoomer, hopecel and 1 other person
Fists

Pussy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, Bipolar Vamp6ix, WeiWei and 5 others
I have a brass knuckle but its only good cuz u can keep it anywhere u are in ur pocket.

I like a long range weapon not guns ofc but something like wrench pipe or smth i can carry with me in my bag.

I obivously i cant go around with these in me only when i know theres a fight or should hide in a place in my city since it very small town ?

Also suggest any good street fighting weapons
A pistol.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion and MA_ascender
IMG 0326

Who would want to fight with you if you have the pussy slayer chadlite goyslopcat?:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
just throw holy water at them:lul:

Also suggest any good street fighting weapons i like to use meat mallet or a hammer who is better?
pepper spray if it could be considered a weapon?

a machete

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Clark69

Police baton put place a sock on top if somegrabs it you have a second swing also bear sprays too you can getin in a small bottle that can fit in your pocket

• +1
Reactions: Spliff
steroids

• +1

Out of the three you mentioned, the meat tenderizer would be the best since it has a slightly bigger surface area than a hammer or wrench. Additionally, it has small spikes, so that’s a bonus.

As for hiding it, it would be difficult if the fight you are in is far from where you hid the tool. It’s not like you are going to run to get it in the middle of the fight.

• +1
pepper spray if it could be considered a weapon?
Im not a girl jfl i wanna do same harm to them cover theirs faces with blood

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Out of the three you mentioned, the meat tenderizer would be the best since it has a slightly bigger surface area than a hammer or wrench. Additionally, it has small spikes, so that’s a bonus.

As for hiding it, it would be difficult if the fight you are in is far from where you hid the tool. It’s not like you are going to run to get it in the middle of the fight.
Yea true tbh should i carry it everywhere or just carry the brasd knuckle and when i know i have a fight i carry it

Police baton put place a sock on top if somegrabs it you have a second swing also bear sprays too you can getin in a small bottle that can fit in your pocket
Police baton seems like i doesn’t do much damage

swing your dick at any attackers

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Thats just low T if you want to fight, fight with your fists

I always carry a cutter/small knife but the best weapon is a 1.5kg stoning hammer, the most damage and easier to lie about possession and if u hit someone it's not as traceable as a slice

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Spliff

Pepper spray is s tier bhai
You blind them and make them an easy target to either finish them off or run away

• +1
Reactions: Spliff and hopecel
A taser
Retarded to actually kill someone and go to prison

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Spliff
pepper spray in case he uses a weapon

other then that just ur fists and dont be a pussy

• +1

tbh

• +1
If you're not allowed gun, people in Europe use slingshot

• +1
switchblade,

• +1
Rock to the head

• Love it
  • +1
Yea true tbh should i carry it everywhere or just carry the brasd knuckle and when i know i have a fight i carry it

It’s difficult to say, if you already have some bad blood with others who just might fight you if they see you, then you should carry it at all times. If not, then like you said, bring it only when you know you have to fight.

Keep in mind that this is out of three tools you mentioned, some other users here have suggested other tools that also work and could even be combined such as pepper spray and a knife; self explanatory combination.

If you do fight, don’t forget to let them initiate the fight since it will then allow you to say that you were just defending yourself.

• +1
bear spray and baton stick

• JFL
It’s difficult to say, if you already have some bad blood with others who just might fight you if they see you, then you should carry it at all times. If not, then like you said, bring it only when you know you have to fight.

Keep in mind that this is out of three tools you mentioned, some other users here have suggested other tools that also work and could even be combined such as pepper spray and a knife; self explanatory combination.

If you do fight, don’t forget to let them initiate the fight since it will then allow you to say that you were just defending yourself.
u are right tbh i dont really have bad blood with someone but what tools u suggest i like a hammer a lot or meat tenderizer

u are right tbh i dont really have bad blood with someone but what tools u suggest i like a hammer a lot or meat tenderizer

Meat Tenderizer.

Buy a gun