Any gymmaxing advice for my bad frame?

D

Deleted member 3060

Be the best version of yourself.
Here is a pic of me with a shirt on, sorry for the cringe motivational text on the shirt lol. My shoulders are really narrow and my wrists are very small as you can see, i also have pectus excavatum and rib flare which just makes everything worse. I have no self esteem at all because of my shit frame, i will never be able to loose my virginity when i have the same frame as a undeveloped 10 year old lol
I’m 179cm tall and i weight 60kg atm.

My body kind of looks like his before the transformation

Last edited:
You have a bad frame

You have a bad frame
Yeah i know, my frame is my biggest insecurity, pectus and rib flare just makes it even worse. I had very bad posture when puberty started for me, that maybe fucked up my skeletal growth a bit.

Yeah i know, my frame is my biggest insecurity, pectus and rib flare just makes it even worse. I had very bad posture when puberty started for me, that maybe fucked up my skeletal growth a bit.
I probably have the biggest frame (shoulder width, not height) on this entire forum (pm me for proof) and I assure u that even though it makes u look more masculine, for girls (especially young teen girls), its NOT important at all. It's one of those things that can failo u hard if u have a severe deficiency of it, but if u dont have a lot of it, it's no big deal. For males, its HUGE for respect. I probably cant fight a granny to save my life bc no one at school or anywhere fucks with me. Males are much more impressed with my frame than girls

A combo of huge height and frame will halo u hard, but trust me that face is base. If you dont have face,even if you have a huge frame it will get you no where. I met only ONE girl in my life that wanted to fuck me bc of my frame, but girls like this are nymphos that are few and far between

But anyway height is more important than frame

I couldnt see ur frame bc the pics are corrupted or something (I'm on phone). If u have a really bad frame + bad height + bad face then forget everything I just wrote and kill yourself

You should get your pectus repaired for health reasons while you're still young. Your case looks moderate so there's likely some degree of right ventricular compression and cardiac displacement occurring

I probably have the biggest frame (shoulder width, not height) on this entire forum (pm me for proof) and I assure u that even though it makes u look more masculine, for girls (especially young teen girls), its NOT important at all. It's one of those things that can failo u hard if u have a severe deficiency of it, but if u dont have a lot of it, it's no big deal. For males, its HUGE for respect. I probably cant fight a granny to save my life bc no one at school or anywhere fucks with me. Males are much more impressed with my frame than girls

A combo of huge height and frame will halo u hard, but trust me that face is base. If you dont have face,even if you have a huge frame it will get you no where. I met only ONE girl in my life that wanted to fuck me bc of my frame, but girls like this are nymphos that are few and far between

I couldnt see ur frame bc the pics are corrupted or something (I'm on phone). If u have a really bad frame + bad height + bad face then forget everything I just wrote and kill yourself
Yeah i agree with you that good frame is a huge halo, i look weak compared to others. I got rated about 6-7 before on truerateme for my age, i'm 16 atm. But i don't trust that, because its how you look in real life that matters, not selfies. My face is pretty masculine for my age, and it just looks weird combined with my tiny frame.
You should get your pectus repaired for health reasons while you're still young. Your case looks moderate so there's likely some degree of right ventricular compression and cardiac displacement occurring
I probably will do the surgery, its free in my country. But that guy i sent a pic of managed to get a good frame by working out, and he had the same frame like me

Last edited:
Yeah i agree with you that good frame is a huge halo, i look weak compared to others. I got rated about 6-7 before on truerateme for my age, i'm 16 atm. But i don't trust that, because its how you look in real life that matters, not selfies. My face is pretty masculine for my age, and it just looks weird combined with my tiny frame.

I probably will do the surgery, its free in my country. But that guy i sent a pic of managed to get a good frame by working out, and he had the same frame like me
Lol 7psl Only kinko Is in this forum

Attachments

• 56A7417E-BC26-4DD9-934C-F77617A62C6C.png
    56A7417E-BC26-4DD9-934C-F77617A62C6C.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 2AC0892E-A3C2-42F5-8FEB-0A36FDFE04A4.png
    2AC0892E-A3C2-42F5-8FEB-0A36FDFE04A4.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 82
ok i managed to see your frame

if you genuinely care about your aesthetics then you need to hop on T asap otherwise you will have a subhuman frame for life

also you might want to get checked for marfan syndrome considering shitty frame + sunken chest
edit: for some reason ur chest doesn’t look that sunken in in the close up shirtless pic

It’s not me in the second pic, its someone with similar frame like me before his gym transformation

Frame isn’t bad tbh you’re a mentalcel just keep training hard bro

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Frame isn’t bad tbh you’re a mentalcel just keep training hard bro
Yeah i will, thanks man. Its just hard to be confident with myself when i have pe and severe rib flare. Here we have a pic from this summer when i was working out a bit more. Last time i worked out was 2 months ago, going to start again soon. You can’t see the pe and rib flare so well in this pic doe.

Attachments

• 908D5903-678C-4ECD-8E33-35F18879608F.png
    908D5903-678C-4ECD-8E33-35F18879608F.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
How old are you?

I
How old are you?
I’m 16, my frame was much worse last year, puberty started for me 2 years ago and i went from skinny fat to anorexic, i was 174 tall, and my weight was 51kg last year, i started working out a bit later and now i am 179cm 60kg.
Here we have pics of my frame without my shirt on, i have lost some muscle mass since i stopped working out

Attachments

• DFA1353D-FFA3-4FB0-A9AD-9D9C7D7B2CA3.jpeg
    DFA1353D-FFA3-4FB0-A9AD-9D9C7D7B2CA3.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 9B4C16D6-3CD4-40F4-8063-4DC285168E31.jpeg
    9B4C16D6-3CD4-40F4-8063-4DC285168E31.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I

I’m 16, my frame was much worse last year, puberty started for me 2 years ago and i went from skinny fat to anorexic, i was 174 tall, and my weight was 51kg last year, i started working out a bit later and now i am 179cm 60kg.
Here we have pics of my frame without my shirt on, i have lost some muscle mass since i stopped working out
Bro my frame was shit at 16. You’re 16. You’re gonna change a fuck ton. I’m 19 and I’ve changed a lot in 3 years. I went from 5’10 to 6’1, my shoulders got wider, my face got more masculine. Don’t worry bro. If I were worrying about my looks at 16, I’d be freaking out too.

Here’s some advice,
-Do a martial art (muay thai, bjj, boxing)
-don’t ear sugar
-only drink water
-do a sport at school
-get involved in school
-log off this site

Trust me man, you’re gonna change a fuck ton. You just started puberty 2 years ago. Don’t worry about this too much. You’re body is changing and growing a lot.

Bro my frame was shit at 16. You’re 16. You’re gonna change a fuck ton. I’m 19 and I’ve changed a lot in 3 years. I went from 5’10 to 6’1, my shoulders got wider, my face got more masculine. Don’t worry bro. If I were worrying about my looks at 16, I’d be freaking out too.

Here’s some advice,
-Do a martial art (muay thai, bjj, boxing)
-don’t ear sugar
-only drink water
-do a sport at school
-get involved in school
-log off this site

Trust me man, you’re gonna change a fuck ton. You just started puberty 2 years ago. Don’t worry about this too much. You’re body is changing and growing a lot.
Yeah puberty have already changed me a lot, first pic was less then a year ago, 2 years ago i looked nothing alike to what i do today. anyways thanks for the help man, i really appreciate it

What is your bideltoid?

Yeah puberty have already changed me a lot, first pic was less then a year ago, 2 years ago i looked nothing alike to what i do today. anyways thanks for the help man, i really appreciate it

lolz i can tell you are sucking your cheeks in, if you really want something to suck on just dm me

I have pectus exavatum too OP, but not as much as you, does it really cause problems with hearts and stamina? I lose breath faster then my friends, maybe this is why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have pectus exavatum too OP, but not as much as you, does it really cause problems with hearts and stamina? I lose breath faster then my friends, maybe this is why
It depends on if the pe is deep enough, in my case i think it affects me. I have a very high resting heart rate, my stamina is shit, and i have brain fog all the time. The only way to know is to get tested for it at a doctor, i have not done that yet.

It depends on if the pe is deep enough, in my case i think it affects me. I have a very high resting heart rate, my stamina is shit, and i have brain fog all the time. The only way to know is to get tested for it at a doctor, i have not done that yet.
Is the operation for it painful, and the recovery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is the operation for it painful, and the recovery?
Yeah i have heard that its pretty painful. The most common method of treatment is the nuss procedure, i don't know so much about it myself. Here you can read about one who have had surgery for it.

I have pectums excavatum to some degree, and its fucking amazing cuz naturally my chest is huge like my dad's, and with the gym it just looks so big due to the contrast between the muscle and "hole", even got complimented once. Yours doesnt look bad, just keep hittin the gym.

I have pectums excavatum to some degree, and its fucking amazing cuz naturally my chest is huge like my dad's, and with the gym it just looks so big due to the contrast between the muscle and "hole", even got complimented once. Yours doesnt look bad, just keep hittin the gym.
i will, thanks man.