Any hair guide/thread about wavy/curly hair?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
I have a mix between 2B and 3A hair, shit gets really dry and frizzy, is there any thread around here that can fix this problem? also i think my hair may have low porosity since it's hard for it to absorb water and maintain it hydrated, right after shower it looks great but after like 1 hour it "compresses" and dries the fuck out.

All i do is apply some shampoo every 2 to 3 days and condition it every day, i also wash it every day and sometimes i use a leave in conditioner or put some argan oil but i feel the results are kind of meh, irrelevant you could say, it just looks a bit more hydrated for like 2-3 hours but then it dries off again.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Yeah we need a thread , I may do a one cuz I got curly hair

• +1
Reactions: cavy
imagination jerking off GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln
Yeah we need a thread , I may do a one cuz I got curly hair
for real bro, my hair looks like fucking shit, the only time it looks good is when i use a low taper but i would like to have it a bit more grown, but when i do so it gets dry and frizzy as fuck i may have to ask some niggers about what do they do to fix ethnic hair

for real bro, my hair looks like fucking shit, the only time it looks good is when i use a low taper but i would like to have it a bit more grown, but when i do so it gets dry and frizzy as fuck i may have to ask some niggers about what do they do to fix ethnic hair
Low taper meme is still massive guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy and Andremln
That’s 2b I’d suggest using the Brazilian curling cream

Low taper meme is still massive guys
I only use it cause it looks nt and it's easy to maintain texture wise, because of it's short lenght it doesn't look that unhealthy

Bro I will make a thread soon don't worry

aight bro tag me, i've heard that moisturizer and curl cream are important products, also look into k18 hair mollecular repair mask
Don't use curl cream yet your hair is not that long , and don't use K18 is not good for curly hair

no shampoo + right conditioner

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
what about olaplex?
For curly hair you use those brands
-Shea Moisture
-Mielle
-Camille rose
-As I am
There is also some good ones I will list them in my upcoming thread

no shampoo + right conditioner
this + i don't use conditioner and put some kind of oil couple hours before showering (argan, coconut, castor)

and air/towel dry your hair