Any healthcels know the fix to exertion headaches

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Been back in the gym over the summer and whenever i push to failure i hold my breath and get sudden crazy headaches that last 4-5 mins

Getting them more offen and more prone to them, pressure in head constantly even getting them while i jerk off jfl

Might be caused by impact i got from football, anyone else been through this and know how to fix it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and lepo2317
Fucking help

I read that they should go away after few weeks of rest but they didn't in my case. I get sudden rush of something to my head even when I do pushups and few hours after that I have crazy headaches. It might be tension headache in my case tho.

I read that they should go away after few weeks of rest but they didn't in my case. I get sudden rush of something to my head even when I do pushups and few hours after that I have crazy headaches. It might be tension headache in my case tho.
Sucks so fucking much but bracing properly before lifts made it manageable, still get them crazy when i fuck up a little but with breathing

Sucks so fucking much but bracing properly before lifts made it manageable, still get them crazy when i fuck up a little but with breathing
Breathing too, I heard that holding breath while excersise is the worst thing you can do.

Try taking aspirin.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Training til failure = shortening your lifespan

STOP. DOIN. IT.

as a healthcel there are no cures for 99% of symptoms like that besides drinking water and going to bed

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
niggas will ask medical advice on an incel forum instead of contacting their doctor.

Fucking hell what a world…

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
Warm up with a sprint at about 15 kmph for 30 seconds . Helped me
(The same thing used to happen to me when going to failure)

as a healthcel there are no cures for 99% of symptoms like that besides drinking water and going to bed
Am i just genetically cucked and predisposed to that kinda thing

Been back in the gym over the summer and whenever i push to failure i hold my breath and get sudden crazy headaches that last 4-5 mins

Getting them more offen and more prone to them, pressure in head constantly even getting them while i jerk off jfl

Might be caused by impact i got from football, anyone else been through this and know how to fix it?
talk to a doctor