Any Indians living in Chadstralia here? Are things that bad for you?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Seems like psl is saying that being an Indian in Australia is really bad because of racism, bullying and all. Do you guys have had any such issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yes bro there are 6'5 7psl moggers eveywhere

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life, sub6manletnozygos, Raax and 3 others
No different than an Indian living anywhere else.
Over

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Raax, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Raax, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
I’m not even ethnic and it’s over for me. They just act so innocent around me like they don’t know what sex is. But I know they are dicked by the guys with the good personalities at night time

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2933, RAITEIII and 1 other person
@chadpreetinthemaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I’m not even ethnic and it’s over for me. They just act so innocent around me like they don’t know what sex is. But I know they are dicked by the guys with the good personalities at night time
I'd like to see if it's that bad. My height is failo 180 tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
@Ritalincel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1751
It's hard even in India
In india for me its a different story entirely, in india i got that NRI halo, and the fact that im light skin too. In india at my cousins wedding i nearly slayed some sloot, but i didnt pull the trigger that night because at that time i was still a bit high inhib

• +1
  • Love it
In india for me its a different story entirely, in india i got that NRI halo, and the fact that im light skin too. In india at my cousins wedding i nearly slayed some sloot, but i didnt pull the trigger that night because at that time i was still a bit high inhib
Lucky you. I can't even get a gf here 😭😫

I wish i was 1,80
181 lmao, oh sorry misread thought 3 people commented they were 180.
So being lighter skin in india makes you slay? Yeah why I recommend if people are india to stay in india if they want to sley, just way more opportunities.

• +1
Indians are oppressed in Australia just as they are everywhere else in the world.

Girls are repulsed by the 'bobs and vegene pedophile child rapist' Indian dude

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Raax, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Indians are oppressed in Australia just as they are everywhere else in the world.

try and keep the racism out of it.

• Ugh..
  • +1

Ugly=Scary Creepy Pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
181 lmao, oh sorry misread thought 3 people commented they were 180.

So being lighter skin in india makes you slay? Yeah why I recommend if people are india to stay in india if they want to sley, just way more opportunities.
Light skin halo exists in India . But that doesn't mean any white guy could slay here. If you're handsome you can slay all over the world regardless of race. A handsome white guy in India is as desirable as a handsome Arab or handsome Asian. There's no Jbw in India. Meanwhile indian incels want white girls so bad because they're tired of getting rejected by Indian women. Indian chads don't have white girl fetish

• +1
Light skin halo exists in India . But that doesn't mean any white guy could slay here. If you're handsome you can slay all over the world regardless of race. A handsome white guy in India is as desirable as a handsome Arab or handsome Asian. There's no Jbw in India. Meanwhile indian incels want white girls so bad because they're tired of getting rejected by Indian women. Indian chads don't have white girl fetish
lol I really don't care either way, I will never visit india. Why is light skin preferred? even now, bollywood have any influence? I guess im asking what the dating market is like in india are the women very conservative? btw not being hypocritical, I meant it dosn't matter to me but im still curious as to what it is like.
I'm quoting what girls think you autist
Yeah I know what you mean, was just asking to tone it down but it's the internet whatever.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1

Literally our mainstream media will spew racism to indians no fucks given because a large majority of babyboomers who still watch that crap agree and enjoy it.

• +1

2756.jpg
2756.jpg
2756.jpg
2756.jpg
2756.jpg

lol I really don't care either way, I will never visit india. Why is light skin preferred? even now, bollywood have any influence? I guess im asking what the dating market is like in india are the women very conservative? btw not being hypocritical, I meant it dosn't matter to me but im still curious as to what it is like.

Yeah I know what you mean, was just asking to tone it down but it's the internet whatever.
tv in india only show light skin people, like mexico and other shitholes

• +1