Any kind of pulling is cope

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
You fucking idiots whoever believes in this shit.
“Thumbpulling” “zygospullling” “plier pulling” who ever invented these things including their fucking name is a low IQ retard who thinks temporary force will do anything to the maxilla.

IMG 0997

See this retards?
It’s a palate expander which these retards don’t even think about so let me put some fucking brain cells in your brain.

Difference between a palate expander vs retarded pulling:feelsuhh:

1.a palate expander is applied by a orthodontist unlike the low IQ pulling his gums with his fingers.
2.A palate expander delivers permanent force to the palate and the maxilla which actually works since it’s there delivering force 24/7 instead of the temporary “Thumbpull 3 times a day for 15 minutes”-:soy:
3.Palate expanders are designed not to damage teeth unlike your dirty fingernails and thumbs.

Like whoever invented plierpulling must have a IQ less than a Somali citizen like imagine someone using a plier which can be rusty and not sterile that can give you infection and canker sores,not to mention the fact that you can chip/break your teeth.

“you’re doing it wrong”-:feelswah:
“Trust me thumpulling works”-:feelsuhh:

Just fucking get a palate expander if you’re not broke

Tags: @imthesupremecel (the only real one on .org)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, NZb6Air, boss8055 and 6 others
very high quality post

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, FreakShowCel and dark.max
so many fags think you can change your bone structure by pulling shit JFL I even heard of "internal zygo pushing" what the fuck :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, boss8055 and dark.max
so many fags think you can change your bone structure by pulling shit JFL I even heard of "internal zygo pushing" what the fuck :lul::lul::lul:
Dick pulling is the next one

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
Its funny cause it actually works JFL :lul: it makes your dick unable to function tho the guy with biggest dick in the world can't get an erection :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, boss8055, FreakShowCel and 1 other person
Its funny cause it actually works JFL :lul: it makes your dick unable to function tho the guy with biggest dick in the world can't get an erection :lul::lul::lul::lul:
IMG 0998

Low IQ plierpullers teeth after 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, boss8055, Uncle Dinky and 1 other person
Muh no but sir, salludon and astrosky also did thumbpulling, muh you r wrong sir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, boss8055 and dark.max
It increases your erection quality and makes your dick function better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, Rea and imthesupremecel
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and dark.max
off-topic but I like the fact rira had fucked up theeth. Makes him more different and looks more evil. Shows that he doesn't care neither about himself nor others
True,as a child he ate a bowl of cereal(he put extra sugar in the cereal) and washed it down with a glass of coke.
Off-topic but most of my pfp’s are Rira because of his story and crimes,but most fucks think I have him because he’s a chad

• +1
wrong I do thumbpulling, reverse thumbpulling and zygopushing and I measured it. I gained 0.007 millimeters of bone mass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Uncle Dinky and dark.max
so how long have you tried it for to come to such conclusion, good sir?

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and FreakShowCel
High quality water

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and FreakShowCel
True,as a child he ate a bowl of cereal(he put extra sugar in the cereal) and washed it down with a glass of coke.
Off-topic but most of my pfp’s are Rira because of his story and crimes,but most fucks think I have him because he’s a chad
holy cringe

• +1
push it down under your thighs while its hard instead of pulling it, it works because it breaks muscle fibers and causes them to stretch

What the fuck how did you join last summer but got barely any posts JFL:lul:
cause i dont give a fck posting i just want the info, JFL if u think having high posts/reps is cool

yeah bro its about the pfp ur so cool having a pfp of an incel
Thanks bro youre so cool for having a pfp of a Jordan barret mogger yoooo chico Faggot tiktokcel. Get to posting or your account is a waste

Thanks bro youre so cool for having a pfp of a Jordan barret mogger yoooo chico Faggot tiktokcel. Get to posting or your account is a waste
freakshowcel calling people tiktokcel

yes because a palate expander applies force forwards :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: