Any leanmaxxing tips?

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Kraken
Inb4 muh caffeine muh nicotine muh just don't eat

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
walking while doing menial shit is good to add in for overall health and extra calories burned, I will walk at the park and post here, make a to-do list, shop online and shit for 30 mins or whatever and It helped alot

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and lowiqNormie
Semaglutide, DNP, Clenbuterol, drinking shit ton of water,

• +1
Reactions: MTMM and lowiqNormie
Semaglutide, DNP, Clenbuterol, drinking shit ton of water,
Why water tho , what does it do and how much litres should i drink i weight 75kg

I did 1 month of sema and that shit was broken but cost like 200 euros for 1 month

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Why water tho , what does it do and how much litres should i drink i weight 75kg

I did 1 month of sema and that shit was broken but cost like 200 euros for 1 month
5 liters and i cant remember what it does but it flushes fat from body

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Play rage inducing games. Competitive games work best, I find that while I’m playing something like warthunder I’m so fucking angry and vindictive any thoughts of hunger disappear. Also protein shakes are very satiating and low calorie, the mere thought of food disgusts me after drinking even only 2 scoops of whey.

• +1
Do u know cheap sources for sema ? Dnp and clen are a bit too risky for me
Dnp isnt risky at all when done right and i dont have sources for any but yeah clen is dangerous it fucks up ur heart

• +1
Play rage inducing games. Competitive games work best, I find that while I’m playing something like warthunder I’m so fucking angry and vindictive any thoughts of hunger disappear. Also protein shakes are very satiating and low calorie, the mere thought of food disgusts me after drinking even only 2 scoops of whey.
I used to play competitive games when i was a teen im too old for that shit now and i vent a lot on food so might be the exact opposite for me

I used to play competitive games when i was a teen im too old for that shit now and i vent a lot on food so might be the exact opposite for me
It’s probably the hardest part of leanmaxxing finding something to do to drown out hunger.

• +1
Dnp isnt risky at all when done right and i dont have sources for any but yeah clen is dangerous it fucks up ur heart
Fuck i managed to get a prescription for sema but its unreal expensive hopefully i can get to 10% after 600-800 euros more spent on it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
my tip is to give up leanmaxxing if ur sub 20% bodyfat

• +1
spam cucumbers and zucchini
walk more. 1km = 50kcal, easy burn more calroies
sibutramine, adderall to kill hunger if sema is expensive

how much were you taking?
isn't it like $80 per month on qsc

• +1
semaglutide+protein ,lost 20kg already

• +1
spam cucumbers and zucchini
walk more. 1km = 50kcal, easy burn more calroies
sibutramine, adderall to kill hunger if sema is expensive

how much were you taking?
isn't it like $80 per month on qsc
Its legit prescription in my country cost 200 euros for 1 month sema , i dont trust chinese chemicals so pref to pay more

How much calorie deficit can u handle?
i can eat 0 calories if i tried with very small hunger and i dont even take 2mg i currently eat 1kg of yoghurt a day which is 100g of protein and about 800 calories

• Woah
i can eat 0 calories if i tried with very small hunger and i dont even take 2mg i currently eat 1kg of yoghurt a day which is 100g of protein and about 800 calories
Crazy bro i coould handle max 1200 calorie deficit before feeling hungry guess my genetics for leanness are just shit

Gymcelling works very good for me. If you dont overtrain you cortisol from the diet gets lowered. Also when muscles dont get stimulated in any way, you lose 50% muscle and 50% fat. If muscles get stimulated its 100% fat

• +1
Gymcelling works very good for me. If you dont overtrain you cortisol from the diet gets lowered. Also when muscles dont get stimulated in any way, you lose 50% muscle and 50% fat. If muscles get stimulated its 100% fat
I used to go 3 times with moderate intensity worked just fine but i stuck on bf% when going below 20, i'll just accept i need foreign substances to lean down i guess

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
Make sure you don’t starve yourself.

I did starve myself like eating 400 cals a day or less…

I got thin as fuck but no abs :( 26 inch waist…

Make sure you don’t starve yourself.

I did starve myself like eating 400 cals a day or less…

I got thin as fuck but no abs :( 26 inch waist…
Thats ideal who cares about muscle if ur not tall anyway

This is just false lmao.

You cannot maintain 100% of your lean muscle tissue on a caloric deficit, even on the strongest steroids.

You lose glycogen, intra--cellular water as well as lean tissue no matter what.

If you do everything correctly, you can minimize muscle loss though.

• +1
This is just false lmao.

You cannot maintain 100% of your lean muscle tissue on a caloric deficit, even on the strongest steroids.

You lose glycogen, intra--cellular water as well as lean tissue no matter what.

If you do everything correctly, you can minimize muscle loss though.
yeah sry didnt clarify im a beginner. someone told me as a beginner you can maintain and even build some mass if the deficit is small