Any legit advice on how to stop caring what people think?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
looksmax then develop a nihilistic mindset and god complex

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onyxpilled, Clown Show, edodalic29 and 2 others
just be autistic imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It doesn't work that way, social awareness is an inherent part of human biology and your evolutionary instincts will always try to stop you from whipping your dick out in front of the tribal chief's daughter. The only people who legit stop caring about what their peers think are meth addicted junkie niggers who's brains are fried/incels with actually nothing to lose who don't just LARP on .is. Also slayers who have had a constant positive reinforcement cycle for all their life (not you)

• +1
Reactions: onyxpilled, Clown Show, mogger10 and 1 other person
Ego death

• Woah
It doesn't work that way, social awareness is an inherent part of human biology and your evolutionary instincts will always try to stop you from whipping your dick out in front of the tribal chief's daughter. The only people who legit stop caring about what their peers think are meth addicted junkie niggers who's brains are fried/mentally ill incels with nothing to else.
I understand to a certain degree we have always to care because our safety and whatever depends on it. But some people care about 2 random old men speaking about them as if their life depended on it. It drives me crazy honestly.

anxiolytics + melatonin

• +1
anxiolytics + melatonin
Took diazepam for some serious pain. Was cool at the beggining, then got out of hand and left it. For 4 hours you felt really good, especially before sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Its true im now a narcy pos that thinks hes better than everyone , at least better than everyone who lives in my area
It would be worse. Jealous people would actually wanna really bad to bring you down.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
it would be worse. Jealous people would actually wanna really bad to bring you down.
You must embrace it , it gives me power
francisco lachowski model GIF

• +1
self love

• Love it