Any legit skin tightnessmaxxing creams?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Holy fucking shit my skin is melting to my neck and my neck is melting to my fucking face, i look like a 50 yo granny i need to know creams that tighten skin bros please help

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2846 and RAITEIII
yeah im sure creams by mr goldberg and co will work better
what the fuck kind of reply is that? sun? what should i do with fucking sun smear it to my face? i get enough sun exposure and more than it will make it fucking worse if you dont know shit shut the fuck up bro lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what the fuck kind of reply is that? sun? what should i do with fucking sun smear it to my face? i get enough sun exposure and more than it will make it fucking worse if you dont know shit shut the fuck up bro lol
lol im just joking i have no idea whats wrong with you and why your skin looks like my ballsack. what is your diet like? problem may lie there

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
lol im just joking i have no idea whats wrong with you and why your skin looks like my ballsack. what is your diet like? problem may lie there
pretty fucking clean buddy boyo

• +1
pretty fucking clean buddy boyo
very helpful, i could say i drink soap all day and say i eat clean
Sun is nothing but bad for your skin. Only reason to sunbathe is to get tan, and due to great looking fake tans out there, even that is no longer a must.
i sunbathe for vitamin d, and as a plus i get tan while doing it, fake tan ALWAYS looks like shit

Sun is nothing but bad for your skin. Only reason to sunbathe is to get tan, and due to great looking fake tans out there, even that is no longer a must.
and im fucking tan naturally fucking hell
very helpful, i could say i drink soap all day and say i eat clean

i sunbathe for vitamin d, and as a plus i get tan while doing it, fake tan ALWAYS looks like shit
I EAT VITAMIN D also by clean i meant no processed foods and shit all homecooked from good sources

• +1
Get a better skincare routine eat better chew gum exercise more it's not rocket science there isn't some magical cream for your skin.

Why must manlets be so angry

Get a better skincare routine eat better chew gum exercise more it's not rocket science there isn't some magical cream for your skin.
Ive tried every norman advice youve listed
Why must manlets be so angry
Imagine thinking youre superior to your fellowcels because some pre determined height

• +1
Probably missing collagen, take some supplements. Also sleepmax more

X2 most of the time I look like a wrinkly sagging hag.

I've started LLT last week and been using some cope creams because I wasn't able to order retinoids online, also trying to drink more water and eat more calories.

I have to say that I am seeing a reasonable improvement for what I'm doing, it's too soon tho and I'm not even using retin a right now so I have to to keep it going...

X2 most of the time I look like a wrinkly sagging hag.

I've started LLT last week and been using some cope creams because I wasn't able to order retinoids online, also trying to drink more water and eat more calories.

I have to say that I am seeing a reasonable improvement for what I'm doing, it's too soon tho and I'm not even using retin a right now so I have to to keep it going...
what the hell is LLT? also some guy who used retin a said it made his skin fall off lol
Probably missing collagen, take some supplements. Also sleepmax more
all i do is sleep brah 12 to 14 hour a day

• +1
Red light therapy, there're threads here. I cannot comment about what happened to that guy.
died while masturbating to llt?

• +1
Dry fasting for autophagy (heals loose skin from weight loss too)
Derma rolling (manual high quailty rollers not chinese dermapen bullshit)
Red light therapy
Retin-A
VItamin C

in order of importance for skin elasticity

Holy fucking shit my skin is melting to my neck and my neck is melting to my fucking face, i look like a 50 yo granny i need to know creams that tighten skin bros please help
Why do you have this at your age? Is it from weight loss? Smoking, alcohol? Drugs?
Illness?

Why do you have this at your age? Is it from weight loss? Smoking, alcohol? Drugs?
Illness?
shit genetics son shit genetics also

[IMG alt="Leo0509"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2603.jpg?1573994615[/IMG]
Leo0509
Enthusiast

JoinedJul 28, 2019Messages496

• +1
Dry fasting for autophagy (heals loose skin from weight loss too)
Derma rolling (manual high quailty rollers not chinese dermapen bullshit)
Red light therapy
Retin-A
VItamin C

in order of importance for skin elasticity
Most people say dermapen > roller

Most people say dermapen > roller
Well they're wrong. Don't use any electronic pen devices unless they're extremely high quality and powerful. Almost all of the pen devices are known to tear pores in skin, permanently enlarging them.

You're way better off with a high quality stamp or roller (no more than 190 needles) unless you want to spend over $200 on a proper device.

Well they're wrong. Don't use any electronic pen devices unless they're extremely high quality and powerful. Almost all of the pen devices are known to tear pores in skin, permanently enlarging them.

You're way better off with a high quality stamp or roller (no more than 190 needles) unless you want to spend over $200 on a proper device.
True.

What is the "proper device" you're referring to?

Go carnivore? It's probably you not eating raw meat or lacking nutrients.

Skin creams are copes.