Any long term snus (nicotine pouches) users here?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
Have you seen physical sides when using it daily?
Does it effect collagen noticeably or are the effects on collagen minimal?

@DildoFaggins

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ilovenicotine and atlantean

@DildoFaggins
has no effect on collagen since it isn't smoke
nicotine is amazing for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Newday*V3, Kristin and 2 others
Ik hoop het, wil dr niet mee stoppen anders ga ik dood.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
@Sapieeen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and moreroidsmoredates
the users i know got their teeth fucked jfl
but they’re just degenerates so idk

• +1
the users i know got their teeth fucked jfl
but they’re just degenerates so idk
Yeah i heard it can receede your gums which can lead to boneloss.

@DildoFaggins
My meat isnt as hard as before, might be because i go through a can that has 27mg nicotine in a a pouch

• Woah
My meat isnt as hard as before
It should have an positive effect on test and libido. At least that was the thing in my case.

It should have an positive effect on test and libido. At least that was the thing in my case.
Nicotine constricts blood vessels, when I quit for a week or so I can get alot harder

• Hmm...
How mg you use per pouch?
27, but its a norwegian only brand, people here even joke about it being like fentanyl thats how hard that shit hits its alot stronger than the shittty 150mg icebergs etc

• +1
27, but its a norwegian only brand, people here even joke about it being like fentanyl thats how hard that shit hits its alot stronger than the shittty 150mg icebergs etc
Yeah that’s too much man, i use around 16mg.

• +1
Reactions: gambino
ive been using snus for like almost a year now, went from smoking a pack of cigs a day to using snus, never had side effects from cigs bar less stamina and getting tired easily which has gone now since stopping, the nicotine makes me sharp and focused and helped me cut cigs fully so its good, i havent noticed any dmg in my gums or recession or whatever, collagen is also fine but im on tret + not genetically prone to acne

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Sapieeen
I use use nico pouches, no effect on collagen tbh, it relaxes muscles so make sure u take a shit before, good for focus.
Most importantly don't use those high dosages bcs it's puuuure cope and tastes like pure vomit, killa 16mg is the strongest lehit one tbf.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

@DildoFaggins
I take velo, non-tobacco nicotine pouches

Bro get off the shit. It causes hair loss and shedding and fucks with your heart. Also, disrupts sleep and is causing a sleepy eye and messing with my good eye area. As for collagen, it causes nasolabial folds to become more present as you lack sleep and don't have good body circulation of blood. It's literally terrible to take, not worth the 5m buzz and anxiety attacks

I put like 2 bags in my mouth, 4 circle strength (seriously strong). It's only good for subhumans who wanna LDAR. This shit is killing me bruh. I legit have good ageing genetics and even I can see the ageing effects on collagen. No acne tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, goodgamebro, incelmogger and 1 other person

Bro get off the shit. It causes hair loss and shedding and fucks with your heart. Also, disrupts sleep and is causing a sleepy eye and messing with my good eye area. As for collagen, it causes nasolabial folds to become more present as you lack sleep and don't have good body circulation of blood. It's literally terrible to take, not worth the 5m buzz and anxiety attacks

I put like 2 bags in my mouth, 4 circle strength (seriously strong). It's only good for subhumans who wanna LDAR. This shit is killing me bruh. I legit have good ageing genetics and even I can see the ageing effects on collagen. No acne tho
I think the hairloss is caused by a lack of blood flow towards your scalp. Not everyone one experience it tho.
It’s temporary hairthinning. In terms of mpb its genetic.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
So I smoke, vape and use pouches and when I’m barely smoking cigs and only vaping + using pouches my skin is better but I also have a good skincare routine and use tret. I noticed as well that high dose vyvanse along with all the nic fucked my collagen and sleep more than high dose Dex and more nicotine. Interesting.

• +1
I think the hairloss is caused by a lack of blood flow towards your scalp. Not everyone one experience it tho.
It’s temporary hairthinning. In terms of mpb its genetic.
NAC fixes this

This for smoking right?
At really high doses yeah it lowers dopaminergic tone but at doses under <600mg it boosts dopamine and lowers glutamate. It’s really good for hair growth because it’s a very potent antioxidant (precursor to glutathione).

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
At really high doses yeah it lowers dopaminergic tone but at doses under <600mg it boosts dopamine and lowers glutamate. It’s really good for hair growth because it’s a very potent antioxidant (precursor to glutathione).
Interesting. Will look more into it.

But nothing beats fin.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
quit, nicotine is overrated imo, i hate the taste and rebounding hiccups your get from it

• +1
We don't really know how much vaping effects collagen even

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and moreroidsmoredates
It constricts blood flow so it effects it negatively
Yeah but to what extent thats the question. Minor blood flow restriction shouldn’t have an noticeable effect i think. Correct me if I’m wrong.

@ilovenicotine ?

wtf you talking abt man
most pussiest shit I read all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brojo and incelmogger
@ilovenicotine ?
ive been taking since sep so probably not long enough, only negative is my nicotine tol is through the roof

just dont put pouches in the same spot over again and limit yourself with pouches as there much easier to overdo it and feel like shit for a bit

• +1

@DildoFaggins
Tbh I prefer smoking
Just the way you lit up a cigarette and smoke it is much more fulfilling than snus

It’s disgusting and gives you a chimp philtrum, also gums will recede in the long run

@DildoFaggins
My brother has been using snus for about 8 years with no side effects. He gave me advice to brush my teeth 3 times a day to avoid any fucked up mutilation of your gums

• +1
Its probably a net positive but its a vasoconstrictor so it probably has some effect on arteries long term