IMG20231118170417

smoke weed , work out
smoke weed , guitarmaxx
smoke weed . swimmaxx
smoke weed, eat healthy
smoke weed , sleep early

you need the rezt...
alzo smoke more
i mean i already workout but i dont swim i play piano but not guitar, i sleep an average of 7h a day and i sure as hell aint gon eat healthy

too bad

thatz part of looksmaxx

eat healthy or stay low T
i mean what do you consider healthy ig 60% of my meals are healthy but the rest is like kebab burgers and shi, i live in france so ig what i call unhealthy might be healthier than what's in the us

i mean what do you consider healthy ig 60% of my meals are healthy but the rest is like kebab burgers and shi, i live in france so ig what i call unhealthy might be healthier than what's in the us
baze your diet mostly in a high amount of chicken breastz filletz - they are low in fatzz and high in protein

supplmente with a bit of beef , fish and other flesh protein sourcezz....

if you gonna bulk eat but dont abuse fatzz.. avoid fazt shit food

learn to cook, itz one of the bezt copez ever

Je me défonce la gueule

baze your diet mostly in a high amount of chicken breastz filletz - they are low in fatzz and high in protein

Je me défonce la gueule
i'm 15 and i know how to cook its just that its mostly my parents that do it, my diet is basically i eat what my parents make excempt for 4-5 per week i eat fast food/ takeout

Je me défonce la gueule
and my parents make pretty healthy stuff except they dont cook meat too much so i eat alot of whey protein

i'm 15 and i know how to cook its just that its mostly my parents that do it, my diet is basically i eat what my parents make excempt for 4-5 per week i eat fast food/ takeout
Time to learn bro, juzt open youtube. Also you dont need to learn how to make raclette or shit like that, just learn how to fry chicken fillets, beef and eggs. thats the only needed thing maybe learn how to make rice too