Any looksmaxxing methods recommendations? (14 years 4 months old)

V

Vies

Iron
I'm curious if theres anything else i can do to looksmax to my full potential at my current age (14 years 4 months old). I do thumb pulling, mewing & chin tucks are there any others?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
How the fuck does a 14 year old get black-pilled?

I'm curious if theres anything else i can do to looksmax to my full potential at my current age (14 years 4 months old). I do thumb pulling, mewing & chin tucks are there any other
You probably should focus on having fun at your age and not overthinking about the future. This will ruin the fun you coulda had In the current moment because you were so distracted with looksmaxing. But at your age, I'd recommend simpler things like eating enough protein and getting in enough calories. Playing sports, finding an interesting hobby that could lead to a future career, and sleeping properly obviously.

You can also invest in getting a gentle facial cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. This can help build a foundation for healthy skin. You can also grow out your hair at this time, and get consistent haircuts if you could afford it. Brushing and cleaning teeth efficiently every night is also very important at your age. Brands like Sensodyne can help you build strong enamel for the rest of your life. Buy floss and mouth wash if you don't have it, and always rinse out your mouth with mouthwash and floss before brushing your teeth.

There are more serious looksmaxes on this forum, but I recommend the basics first, however, don't stop researching and trying to improve, just don't let it consume you. Heightmaxxing is the final thing I'd recommend at your age, but it's a little bit more extreme. First, get an x-ray of your bone age, especially when you are getting closer to 15, and then you can decide if you want to take an aromatase inhibitor. Since you are younger, you are less likely to deal with adverse effects from this drug as your estrogen is already naturally low so it you won't experience much side effects. The only thing you'll experience is decreased libido probably, increased acne ( you can offset this by taking omega 3 and zinc, the lower sebum production), and possible brain fog. But in most studies, there aren't many reported side effects for kids at your age, only when they get older does it get more intens.e

You probably should focus on having fun at your age and not overthinking about the future. This will ruin the fun you coulda had In the current moment because you were so distracted with looksmaxing. But at your age, I'd recommend simpler things like eating enough protein and getting in enough calories. Playing sports, finding an interesting hobby that could lead to a future career, and sleeping properly obviously.

You can also invest in getting a gentle facial cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. This can help build a foundation for healthy skin. You can also grow out your hair at this time, and get consistent haircuts if you could afford it. Brushing and cleaning teeth efficiently every night is also very important at your age. Brands like Sensodyne can help you build strong enamel for the rest of your life. Buy floss and mouth wash if you don't have it, and always rinse out your mouth with mouthwash and floss before brushing your teeth.

There are more serious looksmaxes on this forum, but I recommend the basics first, however, don't stop researching and trying to improve, just don't let it consume you. Heightmaxxing is the final thing I'd recommend at your age, but it's a little bit more extreme. First, get an x-ray of your bone age, especially when you are getting closer to 15, and then you can decide if you want to take an aromatase inhibitor. Since you are younger, you are less likely to deal with adverse effects from this drug as your estrogen is already naturally low so it you won't experience much side effects. The only thing you'll experience is decreased libido probably, increased acne ( you can offset this by taking omega 3 and zinc, the lower sebum production), and possible brain fog. But in most studies, there aren't many reported side effects for kids at your age, only when they get older does it get more intens.e
oh so what you meant was that if i take estrogen blocker at this age for like 3 years, i will still experience side effects as i get older even tho im only planning to take estrogen blocker for like 5 years and then stop

and i guess your right, looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing has been messing up my mental health and i feel a little depressed because many guys are saying that even 6ft guys are taking steroids and drugs to reach 6,6ft and its over and i keep on seeing that its over and you will have to be like 8psl+... if not then its over.

and i guess your right, looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing has been messing up my mental health and i feel a little depressed because many guys are saying that even 6ft guys are taking steroids and drugs to reach 6,6ft and its over and i keep on seeing that its over and you will have to be like 8psl+... if not then its over.
Don't listen to the people on this website. It's not "over" if you're not 6'6" or PSL 8 (which is basically impossible per this website) as an adult otherwise it would be over for 99.99999% of the male population on this planet. That's not how the real world works and even though looks do matter the people here exaggerate everything to absolve themselves from their total lack of social competence.

This website is poison for your mental health if you are young. There's some good looksmaxxing advice here but also a host of mentally ill people spewing garbage and slander. An adult might have the maturity to ignore the non-sense and search for the interesting content on this website (real advice, real looks theory) but a 14 year old is ill-equipped to do so in my opinion.

At your age focus on getting nice teeth and a wide palate by going to the ortho. You can try mewing although there's no conclusive evidence that it actually works (might as well try.) Eat, sleep and minimize stress and anxiety to reach your full height potential. Maybe take vitamin D if you have a deficiency as that can help you grow taller. Be careful with aromatase inhibitors they are serious drugs and should be taken under supervision. Take care of your skin and wear sunscreen every day. Have some fun, play sports, hit the gym with good form, eat clean, and study well in school because that will set you up for success and moneymaxxing. Work on being socially fluent.

If you are still not happy with your looks as an adult there are surgeries you can do but those should be considered once you have stopped developing in 5+ years from now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kal and Deleted member 22253
Don't listen to the people on this website. It's not "over" if you're not 6'6" or PSL 8 (which is basically impossible per this website) as an adult otherwise it would be over for 99.99999% of the male population on this planet. That's not how the real world works and even though looks do matter the people here exaggerate everything to absolve themselves from their total lack of social competence.

This website is poison for your mental health if you are young. There's some good looksmaxxing advice here but also a host of mentally ill people spewing garbage and slander. An adult might have the maturity to ignore the non-sense and search for the interesting content on this website (real advice, real looks theory) but a 14 year old is ill-equipped to do so in my opinion.

At your age focus on getting nice teeth and a wide palate by going to the ortho. You can try mewing although there's no conclusive evidence that it actually works (might as well try.) Eat, sleep and minimize stress and anxiety to reach your full height potential. Maybe take vitamin D if you have a deficiency as that can help you grow taller. Be careful with aromatase inhibitors they are serious drugs and should be taken under supervision. Take care of your skin and wear sunscreen every day. Have some fun, play sports, hit the gym with good form, eat clean, and study well in school because that will set you up for success and moneymaxxing. Work on being socially fluent.

If you are still not happy with your looks as an adult there are surgeries you can do but those should be considered once you have stopped developing in 5+ years from now.
ye i agree but surgeries have anesthesia, and some threads showed that anesthesia might cause brain damage which is my biggest fear in surgery

ye i agree but surgeries have anesthesia, and some threads showed that anesthesia might cause brain damage which is my biggest fear in surgery
Realistically surgeries are the most effective way of changing your look. Mewing, thumb pulling etc will not turn the tide on your genetics and the way you will naturally develop. But give them a shot anyways.

Again, stop listening to the BS on this website. Hundreds of millions of people around the world go under each year for surgeries and almost none of them are waking up with brain damage. If anesthesia caused brain damage mainstream society and the healthcare industry would be well aware of it and the whole practice of surgery would be limited to more essential cases.

You're funny kid. Don't let this website fill your head with crap.

Realistically surgeries are the most effective way of changing your look. Mewing, thumb pulling etc will not turn the tide on your genetics and the way you will naturally develop. But give them a shot anyways.

Again, stop listening to the BS on this website. Hundreds of millions of people around the world go under each year for surgeries and almost none of them are waking up with brain damage. If anesthesia caused brain damage mainstream society and the healthcare industry would be well aware of it and the whole practice of surgery would be limited to more essential cases.

You're funny kid. Don't let this website fill your head with crap.
oh okay im so dumb

unironically though fix diet, start lifting and doing HIIT, get your sleep, and dont make friends with losers who play video games all day or do drugs

mewing stuff might help you too since youre young enough that your bones are still growing

dont think about surgery and hardmaxxes until youre bones are developed

also you must eat clean but eat a fuck load of calories so you will max out your growth potential and raise your weight set point so its easier for you to carry lean body mass

Wish i read this before i fucked my perspectives by lurking on this website (im 14)