Any male who doesn’t despise woman is a SIMP.

TheBiggestIncelEver

TheBiggestIncelEver

Iron
Any male who doesn’t despise woman is a SIMP. Woman would view you as a subhuman if you didn’t get lucky with your genetics which is something you can’t control. This is why I go on social media and comment mean stuff I made a couple of foids delete all of her videos from making fun of her face talking about PSL .

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, USERΝAME, Sprinkles and 2 others
Shut the fuck up nigga

Any male who doesn’t despise woman is a SIMP. Woman would view you as a subhuman if you didn’t get lucky with your genetics which is something you can’t control. This is why I go on social media and comment mean stuff I made a couple of foids delete all of her videos from making fun of her face talking about PSL .
Its not like men are a lot better, although women are def worse. For example would u marry a sub-5 woman and have kids with her

Its not like men are a lot better, although women are def worse. For example would u marry a sub-5 woman and have kids with her
A woman can’t be a sub 5 she only chooses to be a sub 5. All things that make a woman unattractive can be easily changed.

True!!!!

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Darkeningstar
This incel facade you've got going on is cringe.
Although I agree with the title to an extent