Any manlets or framecels please start blasting steroids immediately

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
My biggest regret was not starting juice earlier and being discrete about it. I wish I started steroids when I was younger. I wanted to grow more. I should've started at 17 when I had access to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
How did steroids affect your appearance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
How did steroids affect your appearance?

Grew out my jaw and chin and also my frame. Made me more confident and coordinated. It really helped bro but it helped so much that poeple noticed I had to switch schools.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and szolliontaraelis
Grew out my jaw and chin and also my frame. Made me more confident and coordinated. It really helped bro but it helped so much that poeple noticed I had to switch schools.
Did it grow your browridge and supraorbital area?

• +1
I’m bacne, acne, norwood prone. Also have bad organs and some health issues. Might have heart issues and diabetes lmao.

Roiding is prob out the door for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Dystopian
Yea I wish I started at 16.

19 Is not too bad of an age, but things could always be earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 20368
Yea I wish I started at 16.

19 Is not too bad of an age, but things could always be earlier.

I've been cycling for 7 years started when I was 21 I'm 28 now I should've started at 17 it would've made me taller for sure without question

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 3672
What did you run at what doses? and what do you think made the biggest differences?

• +1
Did it grow your browridge and supraorbital area?

Yep it did all those things it made my face very dom but it doesn't matter cause I'm 5'9.

I would have had way better results if I started younger fuck man. My friend was trying to get me to do it at 17 lol

What did you run at what doses? and what do you think made the biggest differences?

I've done test tren masteron eq halotestin anavar dbol anadrol tbol I haven't done anything else though

never did deca

Test I've ran 1 gram it's the best I've ever felt right now I'm on just test 500 mg

For strength halotestin hands down but it's horrible for long term.

Tren is the second best for strength it makes you fucking angry lol.

Anadrol is good too.

Dbol is shit it aromatizes too much anavar is good for lean gains

Eq is good for blood flow and masteron will dry you out

• +1
Reactions: Matzz and Deleted member 3672
I've done test tren masteron eq halotestin anavar dbol anadrol tbol I haven't done anything else though

never did deca

Test I've ran 1 gram it's the best I've ever felt right now I'm on just test 500 mg

Anadrol is good too.

Awesome, this is probably a tough question to answer, but what compounds do you think had the greatest effect on your facial structure changing.

I assume the prolonged use of high doses of testosterone coupled with some of the androgenic compounds you used like Anadrol, tren and mast, halo probably not because its ran so shortly.

For me, I've personally used anadrol, var, and dbol. Never ran real cycles of them just pop them preworkout from time to time. Maybe 1-3x a week

Anadrol is amazing, it makes you look like a freak, dbol too if you're lean but like you said it aromatizes a lot which is a big con, anavar makes me really strong even as low as 20mg/day

I don't know what my favourite is.

I'm going to try EQ next and run it with a higher dose of test, I'm just on a TRT dose right now of around 140mg/wk. (pussy shit)

What dose of EQ did you run?

• +1
Awesome, this is probably a tough question to answer, but what compounds do you think had the greatest effect on your facial structure changing.

I assume the prolonged use of high doses of testosterone coupled with some of the androgenic compounds you used like Anadrol, tren and mast, halo probably not because its ran so shortly.

For me, I've personally used anadrol, var, and dbol. Never ran real cycles of them just pop them preworkout from time to time. Maybe 1-3x a week

Anadrol is amazing, it makes you look like a freak, dbol too if you're lean but like you said it aromatizes a lot which is a big con, anavar makes me really strong even as low as 20mg/day

I don't know what my favourite is.

I'm going to try EQ next and run it with a higher dose of test, I'm just on a TRT dose right now of around 140mg/wk. (pussy shit)

What dose of EQ did you run?

Test and tren helped out the most I really noticed facial structure changes when I was running 1 gram of test it grew out my masseter muscle this was at like 22 if you use it younger it'll work better.

Eq works good in higher doses I ran 800mg EQ it worked very well. But Eq also needs to be ran for like 20 weeks.

Tren is good stuff man I was getting stronger at just 400mg you can use more though

never did deca

Anadrol is good too.

Did it change your face?

• +1
Reactions: ascension