any natural way to get more deeper set eyes?

14yearoldpslmogger

14yearoldpslmogger

Bronze
im 14 good forward growth but i dont have deep set eyes, i have natural set eyes could chewing and eye exercises make my eyes deeper set might sound stupid but if the surronding muscles are strong then more bone will be created (if that makes sense)

No

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and niqfan625
Just push your fingers into your eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 49008, Mr. President and 9 others
push in your eyes and instantly close them as you let go, this should give you 0.2 mm of deepsetness everytime you do it, I legit went from Bug-Eyed to Drago tier deep-set in 2 weeks.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub3cel, LooksThinker and wsada
push in your eyes and instantly close them as you let go, this should give you 0.2 mm of deepsetness everytime you do it, I legit went from Bug-Eyed to Drago tier deep-set in 2 weeks.
LOOLL

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
Reincarnation.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, LooksThinker and ElTruecel
Now I get shadows around my orbitals shit looks insane.

maybe hormones as you are still 14, deep set eyes = bones covering it

maybe hormones as you are still 14, deep set eyes = bones covering it
what im thinking is that chewing will help since it grows your brow bone people call chewing cope but its really not, lets only hope tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
im 14 good forward growth but i dont have deep set eyes, i have natural set eyes could chewing and eye exercises make my eyes deeper set might sound stupid but if the surronding muscles are strong then more bone will be created (if that makes sense)
max your testosterone as much as possible and that itself will max your genetic potential, sports, healthy food, enough sleep. Your features will grow how much they want to

• +1
Reactions: wsada
what im thinking is that chewing will help since it grows your brow bone people call chewing cope but its really not, lets only hope tho
You can chew, but just don't fuck with your TMJ joint. Begin SLOW, when I say slow I mean SLOW, you don't wanna end up with your tmj clicking especially at 14. Chew falim or mastic if you really want to try, start w 5 minutes then increase, take a few days rest inbetween

You can chew, but just don't fuck with your TMJ joint. Begin SLOW, when I say slow I mean SLOW, you don't wanna end up with your tmj clicking especially at 14. Chew falim or mastic if you really want to try, start w 5 minutes then increase, take a few days rest inbetween
that is what im doing, chewing like 3 times a week and i make sure i dont fuck up my tmj joint, have seen results already even in my eye area as well as my jaw

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
that is what im doing, chewing like 3 times a week and i make sure i dont fuck up my tmj joint, have seen results already even in my eye area as well as my jaw
Good, your muscles grow alot faster than your bones, so think that your TMJ joint will take time to strengthen to catch up, thats why its important to rest. Maybe massage your masseter if they feel tight

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
i also just chew 2 gums in each side sometimes mastic some times "normal" gum i just do it until i reach hypertrophy

Good, your muscles grow alot faster than your bones, so think that your TMJ joint will take time to strengthen to catch up, thats why its important to rest. Maybe massage your masseter if they feel tight
Fr thx bro everyone just troll but you aint a incel, thx again

Fr thx bro everyone just troll but you aint a incel, thx again
Yeah I get u, I wish I had that knowledge at 14 and I just don't want younger people to make same mistakes. Everyone is shitposting and trolling on .org nowadays tbh

His zygos can grow laterally/forward and his maxilla can grow forward making his eyes deeper set. He is 14 so it's definetely possible, wdym no?

i also just chew 2 gums in each side sometimes mastic some times "normal" gum i just do it until i reach hypertrophy
Good enough, I chew 1 gum each side for like 15 minutes trying to increase up to 30 min, thing is my tmj is already kinda fucked and that side looks worse also.

His zygos can grow laterally/forward and his maxilla can grow forward making his eyes deeper set. He is 14 so it's definetely possible, wdym no?
Eye set isn't from zygos and maxilla, they play a part but the majority of it is having bone mass in your lower orbital rim, and having atleast semi decent supras.

Just push your fingers into your eyes.
That works aqtually if done for long period of time but the cons is doing that damage virtuous humor of eyeball and give you eyeFloaters

Eye set isn't from zygos and maxilla, they play a part but the majority of it is having bone mass in your lower orbital rim, and having atleast semi decent supras.
Cranial Bones Labeled

I do agree, but if your zygos grow forward and laterally, like in the pictures, because the zygos are literally 40% of your orbitals, and your maxilla comes forward, even if your lower orbitals don't have bone mass, they WILL look deepset

View attachment 2547746
I do agree, but if your zygos grow forward and laterally, like in the pictures, because the zygos are literally 40% of your orbitals, and your maxilla comes forward, even if your lower orbitals don't have bone mass, they WILL look deepset
That's partially correct, but the deep set look is essentially created from a positive orbital vector, and forward grown supras. you can have all the zygo and maxilla you want, that wont make your eyes deepset. take a look all cillian murphy for example. zygo mogs the whole forum but still has shitty bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Aero
That's partially correct, but the deep set look is essentially created from a positive orbital vector, and forward grown supras. you can have all the zygo and maxilla you want, that wont make your eyes deepset. take a look all cillian murphy for example. zygo mogs the whole forum but still has shitty bug eyes
You literally proved my reply right tho, cillian has deepset eyes that's why they aren't typical bug eyes, deepset + eye color halo, also I mog his zygos jfl

You literally proved my reply right tho, cillian has deepset eyes that's why they aren't typical bug eyes, deepset + eye color halo, also I mog his zygos jfl
he doesnt have deepset eyes, theyre more average set rather, again. Deepset eyes are caused by a positive orbital vector,you could have weak zygos and have deepset eyes, such as opry.

he doesnt have deepset eyes, theyre more average set rather, again. Deepset eyes are caused by a positive orbital vector,you could have weak zygos and have deepset eyes, such as opry.
He does have deepset eyes jfl, his orbits are just big in size thats why they seem 'bug eye',

• +1
It’s a pheno thing. Ethnics tend to have shallow orbits whilst whites have deepset eyes due to forward foreheads. Brow ridge mass can compensate a bit and give you deeper set eyes but in most cases you would need a huge brow ridge to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and sportsmogger
It’s a pheno thing. Ethnics tend to have shallow orbits whilst whites have deepset eyes due to high overall forehead mass. Brow ridge mass can compensate a bit and give you deeper set eyes but in most cases you would need a huge brow ridge to do this.
i have natural set eyes and a very small brow ridge

Bimatoprost decompresses the eyes, I haven't found a source for eyedrops though

It darkens the eyes and many don't even use it for lashes out of concern, I'm heterochromiamaxxing so it's two birds one stone for me but might not be worth the risk

i have natural set eyes and a very small brow ridge
Then you’re about average. The thing is if you want deep set eyes you’ll need to ogre max your brow ridge to very high levels. Could work depending on harmony but usually deep set eyes look the best when it’s because of your forehead, not the brow ridge.

Then you’re about average. The thing is if you want deep set eyes you’ll need to ogre max your brow ridge to very high levels. Could work depending on harmony but usually deep set eyes look the best when it’s because of your forehead, not the brow ridge.
orge max? im a new explain please

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
will they at least get more deep set as i age?
Mine did. I'm not sure if it was just from aging because I also started mewing, chewed hard gum and fixed my posture, I can PM and show if you'd like.

• +1
3760912_1699834738016.png

Attachments

• 1699834738016.png
    1699834738016.png
    316 KB · Views: 0
Mine did. I'm not sure if it was just from aging because I also started mewing, chewed hard gum and fixed my posture, I can PM and show if you'd like.
yeah bro pm me for sure

What's your race? Are you white? if so they'll get more deep-set
Im asian its fucking over, but its not like any foids notice your supraorbital rim💀

• Woah
Im asian its fucking over, but its not like any foids notice your supraorbital rim💀
yeah they dont give a fuck, asians have it lucky with the fold covering your eye so it doesnt look as buggish as other races

yeah they dont give a fuck, asians have it lucky with the fold covering your eye so it doesnt look as buggish as other races
I hate my supraorbitals its literally death level orbitals and Im a teen too so its not gonna change for shit later in life, and asians i would argue its worse than just buggish eyes its literally bug eyes with cover

Attachments

• IMG_5875.jpeg
    IMG_5875.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and sportsmogger
I hate my supraorbitals its literally death level orbitals and Im a teen too so its not gonna change for shit later in life, and asians i would argue its worse than just buggish eyes its literally bug eyes with cover
what asian are u

• Woah