Any nootropic recommendation with no/minimal tolerance?

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
L-Theanine is good without any tolerance, anything besides it?
Medical drugs are also welcome
forums srs GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
Dude don't bother with nootropics, they have such a shitty price/benefit ratio.
ADHD meds (methylphenidate, adderall, modafinil...) are the ones you will see a noticeable benefit from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Looks234, coolguy1 and 3 others
ADHD meds (methylphenidate, adderall, modafinil...) are the ones you will see a noticeable benefit from.
tolerance wise? I may try one of them if the tolerance is minor to non existent
since most of them will make me crash after stopping it and will build tolerance in no time

Nicotine gum, alpha gpc , vitamin D3. Best is weight training.
tolerance wise? I may try one of them if the tolerance is minor to non existent
since most of them will make me crash after stopping it and will build tolerance in no time

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Nicotine gum, alpha gpc , vitamin D3. Best is weight training.
nicotine also builds tolerance but I'm taking it for the sheer benefits of the chemical itself rather than the mind boosts that it gives

choline wise, don't buy alpha gpc, buy choline bitrate in a powder form, it is a bit less effective but incredibly more cheaper than alpha gpc

vitamin d level are 102ng/ml already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15827
Bitartrate does nothing. Nicotine you don't feel tolerance with gum at all
nicotine also builds tolerance but I'm taking it for the sheer benefits of the chemical itself rather than the mind boosts that it gives

choline wise, don't buy alpha gpc, buy choline bitrate in a powder form, it is a bit less effective but incredibly more cheaper than alpha gpc

vitamin d level are 102ng/ml already

Bitartrate does nothing. Nicotine you don't feel tolerance with gum at all
have to disagree on both the bitrate and nicotine, but bitrate work when combined with noopept

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
whats a good therapeutic dose of nicotine if ur using as a nootropic?

I hit vapes all day to the extent where it obviously does more harm than good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

I usually chew a 4mg gum x2 a day when I need it
uplifts my mood since I get bored and irritable from studying too long

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat and Deleted member 15827
I usually chew a 4mg gum x2 a day when I need it
uplifts my mood since I get bored and irritable from studying too long
can u feel the buzz? swear that would get u high

L-Theanine is good without any tolerance, anything besides it?
Medical drugs are also welcome
forums srs GIF
Huperzine A 200 mcg E2D (Long half-Life), nicotine (actually unregulates Nicotinic receptors and therefore becomes more effective with time; but the dopamine effects might subside after a while) 1-2 mg. You could use Modafinil up to 3 times a week and won’t probably build a lot of tolerance

• +1

1-4 mg. Start with 1 mg. I use 2 mg twice a day. Stays effective. I use Nicotine pouches, gum is just as good or better

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
have to disagree on both the bitrate and nicotine, but bitrate work when combined with noopept
Choline bitretard is good to fulfill nutritional needs for choline

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
What do you study
12th grade wezari{last year exams in Iraqi education system}
includes math, arabic, english, chemistry, biology, physics, religion etc...

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat
Huperzine A 200 mcg E2D (Long half-Life), nicotine (actually unregulates Nicotinic receptors and therefore becomes more effective with time; but the dopamine effects might subside after a while) 1-2 mg. You could use Modafinil up to 3 times a week and won’t probably build a lot of tolerance
bookmarked, already use huperzine a with or without the MK-677
Choline bitretard is good to fulfill nutritional needs for choline
true I'm always 100-200mg away from the essential 550mg, and it isn't even the optimal dose:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Don't bother with nootropics lol. If ur feeling anything from l-theanine or any of the other copes it's placebo.
Just try some adhd meds like the first reply already told u. Methylphenidate (ritalin) is best for studying imo.

• +1
Phenibut is good if you're autistic

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, sbaigq and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Don't bother with nootropics lol. If ur feeling anything from l-theanine or any of the other copes it's placebo.
Just try some adhd meds like the first reply already told u. Methylphenidate (ritalin) is best for studying imo.
that's the problem, I can and will probably will try it in the near future
but what about tolerance wise?
is there a good protocol

I considered Ritalin more than Adderall but what about using it longer term? even after building tolerance will taking it even make a difference from baseline?

Last edited:
that's the problem, I can and will probably will try it in the near future
but what about tolerance wise?
is there a good protocol

I considered Ritalin more than Adderall but what about using it longer term? even after building tolerance will taking it even make a difference from baseline?
Yes if you use it everyday you will build tolerance. What do you want to use it for?

Yes if you use it everyday you will build tolerance. What do you want to use it for?
long term studying{ 1 and a half year} for 12th grade exams,
and I need to score a full mark on 7 exams and I can't repeat it, so I need all the help I can for now

tolerance wise, will taking it after building a tolerance even make a difference from baseline?
I know most of the benefits are gone but will it retain any changes
thoughts?

Last edited:
long term studying{ 1 and a half year} for 12th grade exams,
and I need to score a full mark on 7 exams and I can't repeat it, so I need all the help I can for now

tolerance wise, will taking it after building a tolerance even make a difference from baseline?
thoughts?
Bro ur in highschool and u want to take stimulants for 1.5 year:lul:? I'm sorry brother but ur not gonna make it.

I would only take stimulants to write a paper or in the 1-2 weeks before exams but ur in high school bro. If u can't even finish high school without taking stims...

Cardio is the best nootropic.

Bro ur in highschool and u want to take stimulants for 1.5 year:lul:? I'm sorry brother but ur not gonna make it.

I would only take stimulants to write a paper or in the 1-2 weeks before exams but ur in high school bro. If u can't even finish high school without taking stims...
I'm already doing good, and I expect a 98+ grades but I want something even more

this is the first time using such things, I tried alot of things before, aromasin, dutasteride, fin, CJC, clen, cytomel, levothyroxine
and others

bruv that's the reason of making this thread I'm doing great but want something with mild tolerance, I'm wanting to take it out of necessity but merely taking an extra step more than my competitors

semi bullshit but already doing a daily 30min cardio session
trust me I'm a regular user of piracetam+modafinil and l-theanine stack and the effect is comparable to an HIIT cardio session

• +1
I'm already doing good, and I expect a 98+ grades but I want something even more

this is the first time using such things, I tried alot of things before, aromasin, dutasteride, fin, CJC, clen, cytomel, levothyroxine
and others

bruv that's the reason of making this thread I'm doing great but want something with mild tolerance, I'm wanting to take it out of necessity but merely taking an extra step more than my competitors
Why are u using fin and dutasteride at that age bro? And how was cytomel, I want to try that aswell.

Why are u using fin and dutasteride at that age bro? And how was cytomel, I want to try that aswell.
because my hairline started thinning at 16~, I was diagnosed with AA at a dermatologist and after her giving me copes I made her prescribe me fin and later took duta in my own hands
and with fin firstly and duta now my hair is back

cytomel from svenpharma and nomadlab,
it makes me feel better sort of no adverse sides except HEAT HEAT HEAT in the first few days at 50mcg
now I take 100mcg with ease + 400 levo

primarily for weight loss benefits and metabolism, also I'm 6'3, and 98kg so if you're bigger you will need a higher dose

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
trust me I'm a regular user of piracetam+modafinil and l-theanine stack and the effect is comparable to an HIIT cardio session
how was you experience tolerance wise? and what stim do you recommend

how do you even get adderall

Last edited:
ritalin for studying
phenibut for feeling good in social situations if you have high levels of anxiety

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«