Any OCDcels?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
I suspect I have it. Does it sound so?

For 4 years now Ive had worries that I spend hours and sometimes the entire day ruminating and making sure things are alright.

Whenever I tell someone about my thoughts they say its all in my head and not to worry. But it's hard because it all feels so real and I'm afraid something terrible will happen to me or I may hurt someone

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Eriot Lodger
What kinda thought? Do you have tics?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
What kinda thought? Do you have tics?
Ive had themes regarding being a manipulative destructive narcissist, hairloss, being hyper aware of my mouth posture and being afraid Im a mouthbreather but I just dont know

I have a tic with my jaw where I feel I cant stop doing certain movements until the jaw joint pops which can go on for the entire day. Ive also had instances my entire life where I feel ive touched something wrong, so I need to retouch it until its "balanced".

Theres also more I dont want to talk about because I feel its just sickening

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Kroker and Eriot Lodger
Ive had themes regarding being a manipulative destructive narcissist, hairloss, being hyper aware of my mouth posture and being afraid Im a mouthbreather but I just dont know

I have a tic with my jaw where I feel I cant stop doing certain movements until the jaw joint pops which can go on for the entire day. Ive also had instances my entire life where I feel ive touched something wrong, so I need to retouch it until its "balanced".

I've had/have tics too. Not so bad anymore but as a 13yo something I had it so bad it was almost torturous. I think maybe because I was stressed out and had bad home environment. My dad had intrusive thoughts where he thought he would throw himself off a roof or something (even though he wasn't suicidal at all) and he also had this inexplicable idea of a completely white surface that was perfect and pure, except for this one tiny dot that just devastated him. Very ominous.

You might want to try meditation. It helped me

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Kroker

I had the same touch/retouch it started with finger taps on certain areas then it grew with time drastically... I had used to walk in the street, pass like 5/10 meters & it tics that I've to go back & stand on a specific spot.

Done it numerous times, it was debilitating but right when I was doing the usual round about but this time it was close to the street center that I had almost got ran over face 2 face by a huge bus.

Then I knew I had to somehow stop that crazy shit

How far have it progressed in your case? Generally speaking

• +1
I had the same touch/retouch it started with finger taps on certain areas then it grew with time drastically... I had used to walk in the street, pass like 5/10 meters & it tics that I've to go back & stand on a specific spot.

Done it numerous times, it was debilitating but right when I was doing the usual round about but this time it was close to the street center that I had almost got ran over face 2 face by a huge bus.

Then I knew I had to somehow stop that crazy shit

How far have it progressed in your case? Generally speaking
My external tics have never been bad. It has remained at the same since I was a kid with only minor flareups during certain situations.

I use to have a friend when I was 12 who had to jump around in circles 21 times while make making high pitch screams otherwise he thought his family would die. Which is kinda hilarious, but also extremely sad.

But in my case it's mostly just a quirk. The real issues for me lays in my excessive and obsessive ruminations and checking

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I have had OCD since around 2011.

• +1
What are your themes bhai? (If you dint mind telling)
Sure thing. I have always been open about my OCD. Well, my OCD is a lot like germophobia. So I generally tell people I have germophobia because explaining OCD is a bit more difficult. I also have intrusive thoughts and images. Aside from this, I also check the front door often when I leave the house, to see if I closed it properly. I check it a few times. And then I walk a little bit away, only to turn back to check again a few times. I feel uneasy sometimes when I don't do it and think "What if I didn't close it properly?" I am also obsessed with numbers. I like numbers that end in 5, especially 25 and 75.

• +1