Any of you actually enjoy manual labor?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I used to hate it more than anything but it's made me a way better person, kept me in shape and allows me to eat whatever I want and as much of it as I want, commands respect from people, and bitches love guys that work with their hands. I'm also pretty much never bloated now even though I eat a ton of shit. You'll only get these results if u go hard as fuck tho u can't just do the bare minimum I spent years doing that at blue collar jobs and u get no respect, u need to bust ur ass and make it a competition to work harder than others. sounds shitty but it'll make u hard as fuck and u will like it eventually

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
only enjoyable if low iq

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, thereallegend, Henry Rollins and 4 others
I sort of enjoy it

The joy involved in manual labor is just the joy of working out so if you are a young healthy male it should be somewhat appealing.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone seek out manual labor though working out all day everyday gets old quick.

I used to work for a moving company in one of the hottest states in the US. Literally lifting dressers and couches for hours in 90+ degree weather. It is on the more enjoyable end of low skill jobs though I’ll give you that.

The other options at that skill level are fast food, being a barista, bussing tables in a restaurant or some other service related BS that drains your soul rather than just your physical energy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and NZb6Air
It depends on the type of manual labour

The joy involved in manual labor is just the joy of working out so if you are a young healthy male it should be somewhat appealing.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone seek out manual labor though working out all day everyday gets old quick.

I used to work for a moving company in one of the hottest states in the US. Literally lifting dressers and couches for hours in 90+ degree weather.
For most people maybe, but my grandfather did manual labor well into his 70s, stayed in amazing shape the whole time til he died of cancer. And he didn't do manual labor because he needed to, he owned multiple businesses, and a shit ton of land that he always tended to, the guy was more capable than a lot of guys I know in their 20s working manual labor. Some people are just built for that shit

only enjoyable if low iq
Lol no, if you're talking a production job where you stare at a wall while busting your ass all day doing the same thing, then yes, only enjoyable to retards, but to say that about every manual labor job is absolute cope and nothing else lol, most are far more mentally stimulating than a gay ass office job, especially if you work with a good crew

No, it's just brain dead type of work that still exists only because it can't be done by robots yet..

When I was around 19 years old I worked for 4 months in a factory where I had a scanner and I had to walk around the factory to scan various pallets of raw material and then go to the office and process all the collected data in excel tables.

I have never felt more degraded and lower in life than at that time. I would get home and I couldn't do anything because I was tired + my clothes smelled of rubber because it was a car wheel factory.. The thought and the possibility that I could do this all universal existence until retirement gave me nightmares.

Co-workers and in general any factory worker from there were all dumb ugly subhumans, from whom you had nothing to learn, who had jokes like grade school kids..

I saw out of 100's of people there for ex about like 1-2 6'4+ chads who were around 40 but looked early 30s bc their chads genetics but the reason they were there was because they were visibly autistic and slightly mentally retarded..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and LOOKISM-LOGIC
who said excelmaxxing isn't as low iq nigger, all manual jobs are low iq same for all office jobs
I mean I guess you're not wrong, but sitting at home doing nothing will just rot your brain and make you even more retarded so I'd prefer to work than go back to that

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
such a big strong man, keep working hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
I mean I guess you're not wrong, but sitting at home doing nothing will just rot your brain and make you even more retarded so I'd prefer to work than go back to that
skill issue, i learn more in 1 day of rotting than 7 years at school

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and italianmaxxer
No, it's just brain dead type of work that still exists only because it can't be done by robots yet..

When I was around 19 years old I worked for 4 months in a factory where I had a scanner and I had to walk around the factory to scan various pallets of raw material and then go to the office and process all the collected data in excel tables.

I have never felt more degraded and lower in life than at that time. I would get home and I couldn't do anything because I was tired + my clothes smelled of rubber because it was a car wheel factory.. The thought and the possibility that I could do this all universal existence until retirement gave me nightmares.

Co-workers and in general any factory worker from there were all dumb ugly subhumans, from whom you had nothing to learn, who had jokes like grade school kids..

I saw out of 100's of people there for ex about like 1-2 6'4+ chads who were around 40 but looked early 30s bc their chads genetics but the reason they were there was because they were visibly autistic and slightly mentally retarded..
What makes you think you're above that? How do you think the world was built? If you can't put your head down for as long as it takes to get to where you want to be then u ain't shit in my opinion. Just deal with it and if ur cut from the right cloth then maybe one day you'll be in a better position, if ur a fucking retard then you will stay with the smelly retards where you belong, or you can prove your way out of it.

Complaining and looking down on ppl that do it is obvious cope though, I was in your shoes before dude.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
As an office wagecuck I'm ngl sometimes I wish I had physical job sometimes as mental stress takes it's toll. However, over and over again 5x a week hell no.

• +1
I would enjoy it if it was just from 8 till 12am, doing it from 8-6pm monday friday is suifuel

• +1
What makes you think you're above that? How do you think the world was built? If you can't put your head down for as long as it takes to get to where you want to be then u ain't shit in my opinion. Just deal with it and if ur cut from the right cloth then maybe one day you'll be in a better position, if ur a fucking retard then you will stay with the smelly retards where you belong, or you can prove your way out of it.

Complaining and looking down on ppl that do it is obvious cope though, I was in your shoes before dude.
I am 25 years old now. I work remotely in programming. That job was just an internship at the beginning of university at a big company that I wanted on my CV, and on the programming side or generally office job, they only had that one position available at that time, which was 50 % factory work and 50% office work.

• +1
world was built?
Stop being retarded nigger, the world was built by optimal ressource allocation and that includes intellectual ressource, low iq niggas do the retarded shit that requires no abstraction and the high iq niggas do the planning and discovery stfu

Everyone is happy

• +1
If you have the option to sit at home all day or do manual labor it is much smarter to sit at home learning some complex high paying skill rather than work if you aren’t in need of the money

If you are just sitting at home rotting you are 100% low iq

For most people maybe, but my grandfather did manual labor well into his 70s, stayed in amazing shape the whole time til he died of cancer. And he didn't do manual labor because he needed to, he owned multiple businesses, and a shit ton of land that he always tended to, the guy was more capable than a lot of guys I know in their 20s working manual labor. Some people are just built for that shit
It depends on the type of work and the type of person you grandpa was. Not all manual labor jobs suck but most do.

Exercise shortens your lifespan

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I am 25 years old now. I work remotely in programming. That job was just an internship at the beginning of university at a big company that I wanted on my CV, and on the programming side or generally office job, they only had that one position available at that time, which was 50 % factory work and 50% office work.
Okay you made your way up then, still not right to look down on those people though, majority of them genuinely are retarded and still have the minds of children, especially factory workers, they are the only reason the world keeps going though, or at least the only reason we can live in comfort, a lot of people are genuinely too retarded to do anything else, but if you are smart enough to do other things and choose to do manual labor instead, and excel at it, you'll succeed 100% of the time and be very successful, your competition in that environment is retards with no ambition, whereas competition in your work environment is probably a lot more challenging.

If you have the option to sit at home all day or do manual labor it is much smarter to sit at home learning some complex high paying skill rather than work if you aren’t in need of the money

If you are just sitting at home rotting you are 100% low iq
When I was a rotter I learned about a million different little things but I never had the willpower to learn all about one thing, I just wanted to keep my brain stimulated all day, so I mean if you're rotting by choice and do have the willpower I guess you could do that, but the majority of people rotting aren't about to learn a skill lol, I had to get out of my room into the real world.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
manual labor will make you age very quickly

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Stop being retarded nigger, the world was built by optimal ressource allocation and that includes intellectual ressource, low iq niggas do the retarded shit that requires no abstraction and the high iq niggas do the planning and discovery stfu

Everyone is happy
It was physically built by manual labor nigga, those guys deserve respect idc how retarded you think they are, I would much rather be friends with some nigga that drools on himself and makes fart jokes but will pick up a shovel and get to work than some old jew who does nothing useful all day and thinks he can spit on the first guy

By far the biggest looksmin is intense manual labor and physical stress.

It is even bigger looksmin than psychological stress or shitty lifestyle, alcohol.

Guys who started doing manual labor very young by the time they are 25 look like they are 40.

I understand that if you must do it if no other option, but try to avoid it as much as you can.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
By far the biggest looksmin is intense manual labor and physical stress.

It is even bigger looksmin than psychological stress or shitty lifestyle, alcohol.

Guys who started doing manual labor very young by the time they are 25 look like they are 40.

I understand that if you must do it if no other option, but try to avoid it as much as you can.
This is BULLSHIT lol. I can't even tell you how many 40 y/o niggas I've met that I genuinely thought were like 20, but there's been a lot of them. The only guy that looks his age on my current crew is the boss, who does fucking nothing lol.

manual labor will make you age very quickly
Not true at all. Being in the elements can yes. But if you protect yourself, then manual labor is great for you and your health

This is BULLSHIT lol. I can't even tell you how many 40 y/o niggas I've met that I genuinely thought were like 20, but there's been a lot of them. The only guy that looks his age on my current crew is the boss, who does fucking nothing lol.
You are coping bhai but whatever.

Physical stress ages you, no debate about this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and bignosesmallchin
Not true at all. Being in the elements can yes. But if you protect yourself, then manual labor is great for you and your health
Lifting weights every day at the gym ages you a lot, imagine having a physical job 8 hours a day for the rest of your life, physical wear and tear is very great. Find teleworking from a computer at home, that's the healthiest thing.

• +1
Lifting weights every day at the gym ages you a lot, imagine having a physical job 8 hours a day for the rest of your life, physical wear and tear is very great. Find teleworking from a computer at home, that's the healthiest thing.
In my personal experience and what I have seen my whole entire life, this is not the case, but go ahead and believe the Jewish studies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and truthhurts
nobody said they dont deserve respect you autist, you assumed it yourself , calling them retarded is objective not pejorative
Half the thread is acting like they are worthless lol. But I do agree calling them retarded is objective for the most part.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: urukhaiascension, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Unless you destroy shit it sucks

• +1