Any of you guys punching bag maxx?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Is it good cardio and way to release energy?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, alligatordude, Lux and 1 other person
go to a boxing gym. especially if youre a kid or teen

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and St. Wristcel
Far more variation of exercise at a gym, intense workouts, people pushing you on to actually complete them properly, opportunity for sparring at different levels, i imagine the violent competition is very good for t, speak to and actual close contact with a lot of people, women love boxing gyms because they get fit, boxing gyms (actual boxing gyms not weird trendy ones) are very cheap

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
St. Wristcel

• JFL
Far more variation of exercise at a gym, intense workouts, people pushing you on to actually complete them properly, opportunity for sparring at different levels, i imagine the violent competition is very good for t, speak to and actual close contact with a lot of people, women love boxing gyms because they get fit, boxing gyms (actual boxing gyms not weird trendy ones) are very cheap
Based

@Gudru is a punching bag

• JFL
It was good exercise but got used to it.

• +1
Looks like an alpha way to do some cardio.
I want to start to since there is this girl who does "crossfit" and shes "teaching" me how to do the "crossfit pushups" and whatnot. The problem is i seem to always fuck my wrist up when hitting the bags, i never used warps or gloves though, that should help.
Im going to start doing fist pushups and work my way into the boxing thing.

• +1
Looks like an alpha way to do some cardio.
I want to start to since there is this girl who does "crossfit" and shes "teaching" me how to do the "crossfit pushups" and whatnot. The problem is i seem to always fuck my wrist up when hitting the bags, i never used warps or gloves though, that should help.
Im going to start doing fist pushups and work my way into the boxing thing.
Nice bro good luck 🙂
It was good exercise but got used to it.
I see thanks for feedback Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Yes, it’s amazing how fast you will fire out the first few times throwing punches at a heavy bag with 16 oz gloves on. Great workout for the delts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joseph and St. Wristcel
I punch the bags without gloves. gives your hands a rugged appearance with bruises, scrapes, and swollen knuckles

• Love it
Just learn how to box bro. Talk about low inhib maxing. Being around physically dominant alpha males would serve a lot of you well.

• +1