Any of you used to get bullied?

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Back in middle school I used to get bullied so hard man. I was fat, short, and socially awkward. It was the worst man. I remember faking I was sick Just so I wouldn’t go to school.

But you know what? That’s what made me into a man. I started working out, I started talking back to the bully’s. Getting bullied at a young age made me the man I am today.

JFL at society making bullying a bad thing. Bullying is what turns a faggot kid into a man that handles his business.

I was a complete autist shy inhib but I rarely ever got bullied. I got picked on once in computer class and I got up in his face because I had enough of it, so he shoved me and I shoved him back and then he just smirked at me and apologized or something and sat down.

not really lowinhib alpha or anything, I was always the guy everyone thought would shoot up the school.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2587
yes bro

3 pussy kids who were 3 years older than me bullied me for 2 days (I was 9, they were 12)

I then got my older bro (he was 13 at the time) and he got some of his mates and they beat those fags up

I saw one of those manlets at the mall recently and I was mean mugging him and kept laughing at him while roasting him

i am undefeated