any one here used lycopene

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
did it make skin more red?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
did it make skin more red?
Yes, I have been using carotenoids for a long time and I can assure you that they cause skin coloring.

I am often approached by other people (mostly friends, acquaintances and work colleagues) and asked where my skin color comes from, whether I have been on vacation (because of the "tan").

Ideally, you should eat whole, organic foods (mainly fruit and vegetables such as pumpkin, carrots, sweet potatoes, mangos, watermelon, peppers, avocados, tomatoes, etc.) and oils such as fair trade, organic, unrefined red palm oil (e.g. from Ghana), not synthetically produced supplements.

In addition, sunlight exposure, regular sweating and physical exercise.

Please do not forget a good source of fat such as high-quality olive oil (e.g. for a salad) with a bitter aftertaste (a good indication of a high content of polyphenols), as beta-carotene is fat-soluble. Coconut oil, red palm oil, butter/ghee for cooking.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and appealmaxed
Yes, I have been using carotenoids for a long time and I can assure you that they cause skin coloring.

I am often approached by other people (mostly friends, acquaintances and work colleagues) and asked where my skin color comes from, whether I have been on vacation (because of the "tan").

Ideally, you should eat whole, organic foods (mainly fruit and vegetables such as pumpkin, carrots, sweet potatoes, mangos, watermelon, peppers, avocados, tomatoes, etc.) and oils such as fair trade, organic, unrefined red palm oil (e.g. from Ghana), not synthetically produced supplements.

In addition, sunlight exposure, regular sweating and physical exercise.

Please do not forget a good source of fat such as high-quality olive oil (e.g. for a salad) with a bitter aftertaste (a good indication of a high content of polyphenols), as beta-carotene is fat-soluble. Coconut oil, red palm oil, butter/ghee for cooking.

my thing is i’m already pretty tanned looking, i look Quadroon lol (1/4 black) (i can pm) so was more looking into tryna achieve some red tones rather than becoming overall more tanned that beta c would give. i hear they gove different colour tho, like beta c more orange tanned colour and lycopene more red look (which is what i’m looking for). any truth to this? since id like like the red without the extra tan.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
my thing is i’m already pretty tanned looking, i look Quadroon lol (1/4 black) (i can pm) so was more looking into tryna achieve some red tones rather than becoming overall more tanned that beta c would give. i hear they gove different colour tho, like beta c more orange tanned colour and lycopene more red look (which is what i’m looking for). any truth to this? since id like like the red without the extra tan.
If your goal is to achieve a red toned skin, my recommendation would be to make sure that the body produces as much nitric oxide as possible for good blood circulation.

Helpful foods include watermelon, fresh or ground cayenne pepper, beetroot, ginger, dark chocolate (please be careful which brand you choose because cocoa is contaminated with heavy metals such as lead and cadmium), onions, garlic, pomegranate and others.

Furthermore, regular physical exercise.

Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin and vitamin C (no synthetically produced ascorbic acid, but wild fruits such as amla / Indian gooseberry, acerola cherry, rose hips, camu-camu and many others with flavonoids) would also be helpful, at least in my opinion.

But you can also have your own experience with lycopene and try primarily fresh and/or dried tomatoes, grapefruits, red peppers, and watermelons and see if you achieve your desired results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and appealmaxed