Any other low functioning sociopaths here?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
High-functioning sociopaths, though, are better opportunists. They can blend into any environment and adopt the traits needed to con. Low-functioning sociopaths aren't as smooth. They:

• lack education or skills necessary to manipulate under the radar;
  • often resort to threats, coercion, intimidation, and even violence to accomplish their goals;
  • are better at bullying than they are at charming;
  • they have wants, but they're not as focused, driven, and patient about them.

Tl;DR: A low inhib, low IQ, sociopath who lacks the success and charm commonly stereotyped with sociopaths.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
are u a sociopath?!?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Tl;DR: A low inhib, low IQ, sociopath who lacks the success and charm commonly stereotyped with sociopaths.
there were some teachers in my life who called me out for these particular behaviours

• +1
Reactions: Ryo_Hazuki
I wish I was. Dark triad traits are insanely attractive to women. If you're low IQ just thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I wish I was. Dark triad traits are insanely attractive to women. If you're low IQ just thugmaxx

Just lol if you honestly think an ugly guy can just "thugmaxx" and get a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
Just lol if you honestly think and ugly guy can just "thugmaxx" and get a gf.
there were many girls interested in me (while being obese) but they always had a chad boyfriend and my dick couldnt compete jfl so i took distance

Just lol if you honestly think and ugly guy can just "thugmaxx" and get a gf.

Wouldn't surprise me if you're actually a sociopath with dark triad traits tbh. They are the only ugly guys who can still get laid. If you're ugly without those traits it's 100% over.

They are the only ugly guys who can still get laid.

Lol, i've known other ugly guys with dark triad traits and they were truecel as well. This "ugly guys can thugmaxx and slay with their dark triad genes" myth needs to die.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 1 other person
You can't be perceived as a sociopath if you're ugly, not when things like charisma are linked to it
Lol, i've known other ugly guys with dark triad traits and they were truecel as well. This "ugly guys can thugmaxx and slay with their dark triad genes" myth needs to die.

No idea why that was pinned to r/braincels when you can only get away with dark triad traits when you're goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Inb4 this thread gets taken over by autistic edgelords claiming to be sociopaths.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You can't be perceived as a sociopath if you're ugly, not when things like charisma are linked to it

Several people who have known me have said i come across as one, without me bringing up the subject first.

you can only get away with dark triad traits when you're goodlooking

That's true. Women HATE this sort of thing in ugly men. Women HATE low inhib men in general for that matter. If you're an ugly male, women would rather see you and interact with you as little as possible, ideally not at all.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Inb4 this thread gets taken over by autistic edgelords claiming to be sociopaths.

XD

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 176
1081.jpg

XD

Only if you're goodlooking, and goodlooking men will be more likely to have those traits anyway

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Low functioning retard present

I still don't know how to tie my shoes

I probably side on low-functioning dark triad sociopath, but I'm ugly so it doesn't matter.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: framecel222 and Deleted member 1560
You need sociopathy to slay high level of girls

The good boy chads get into LTRs

Deluded edgelords*

no bro I'm an edgy wanna be sociopath

Wouldn't surprise me if you're actually a sociopath with dark triad traits tbh. They are the only ugly guys who can still get laid. If you're ugly without those traits it's 100% over.

If you hare ugly and have those traits they will be perceived as negative

Im incel incarnate

Ldaring is my purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back