Any other reason to use concerta other than ADHD?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Today i found concerta in the refrigrator. No one in the family would use it for reasons like "hey doc i cant focus on my job, you have something for me?". It didnt have a prescribtion label on it which always does.

I wanted to take one but the bottle was never opened so i though mom would suspice it. And there was just 3 month left to its expiration date.

Any reason other than adhd to take Concerta?

Last edited:
any of you guys know what are these powders are?
It says

multisorb technologies
do not eat

DSC 0004

Nigga it's a stimulant, use it for partying, productivity etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and TrestIsBest
Nigga it's a stimulant, use it for partying, productivity etc.
sar mom said my brother used it for a while but he gave up because it made him sleepless.

Mom said she will throw it up but i will steal some of them, or totally replace them with another drug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
What the benefits? How do i use it if i dont eat it?
Bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you dont use it in any way, it's used for shit like beef jerky to preserve the shelf life

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you dont use it in any way, it's used for shit like beef jerky to preserve the shelf life
ok bro stole one of them put in a vitamin d bottle. stole 6 of concerta, i think they wont even look into it while throwing it away but couldnt dare for more.

ok bro stole one of them put in a vitamin d bottle. stole 6 of concerta, i think they wont even look into it while throwing it away but couldnt dare for more.
How old r u my man?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer